Twitch.tv

Caliane

I think this is where it comes up.
Asmongold makes a comment saying how alot of people arguing online are freaks. then, humbly also mentions himself, bringing up things he has been called out on.
which starts a... hold up. explain the rat.
6h mark or so, if the link doesn't work.

They don't get into the blood wall, but chat is saying its, that his teeth were falling out and other bloody/infected gums. and he'd just wipe it on the wall, and stay in bed.

Last edited:

Goonsquad Officer
It may horrify some of you to understand how man people in America have rotten ass teeth because despite the thorough advice on how to avoid it, they simply cannot plan for the future

Cybsled

Regular dental checkups and cleanings unto themselves will do wonders. He has mentioned they were pretty poor growing up and were on food stamps, so I have to assume he didn't get dental care when he was young.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Regular dental checkups and cleanings unto themselves will do wonders. He has mentioned they were pretty poor growing up and were on food stamps, so I have to assume he didn't get dental care when he was young.
Plus he's frugal as fuck. He was a millionaire still driving his old ass mustang not long ago. Probably still is. Dude never spends money.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Reminds me of Gilbert Gottfried. Dude was loaded but would ride the bus everywhere and take stuff like toothpaste and soaps from hotels he stayed in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Plus he's frugal as fuck. He was a millionaire still driving his old ass mustang not long ago. Probably still is. Dude never spends money.

That can be a hard ingrained behavior. Kind of like when you had grandparents who lived through the depression and they save/reuse virtually everything.

Plus it is clear he had a hoarder type of mentality. It can be really hard to help people like that, even if you intervene. I knew someone like that - they wouldn't throw out anything and you couldn't even get around their house there was so much shit. Even if you make a dent, they'll just refill the dent after you leave.

• 2Truth!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It may horrify some of you to understand how man people in America have rotten ass teeth because despite the thorough advice on how to avoid it, they simply cannot plan for the future
That's just shitty parenting. I grew up dirt poor, never had a problem with there never being no toothpaste or brushes as a kid.
That can be a hard ingrained behavior. Kind of like when you had grandparents who lived through the depression and they save/reuse virtually everything.

Plus it is clear he had a hoarder type of mentality. It can be really hard to help people like that, even if you intervene. I knew someone like that - they wouldn't throw out anything and you couldn't even get around their house there was so much shit. Even if you make a dent, they'll just refill the dent after you leave.
Hoarders are basically drug addicts but for physical junk. My mom is one and there's absolutely no convincing her she should get rid of anything. Ahed rather be buried alive in her useless trinkets and decorations.

Fadaar

That guy

i havent been to a regular doctor since i got out of the military in 2014 but you bet your ass i've had my bi-yearly dental cleanings done every year. all it takes is one bad dental emergency to keep you from ever wanting to experience it again.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Her laugh is straight from some anime. lo

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I have said it before and I'll say it again, feet people are the worst

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
If you mean the people paying to see the feet, then I can understand that perspective.
Still don't agree, though. The "worst" are the simps who keep on giving. For example, there's a video (can't remember the details) where some dude gave like 20K, and the chick yells over her shoulder, "Hey, honey! We just made 20k!" like it was just another day on the job. And you gotta expect the dude that gave the money isn't even close to done. Or the guy who gave like $60K and only ended up with a no-touching photo OP. I have a hard time just wrapping my head around what it would take to make a man that pathetic.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you mean the people paying to see the feet, then I can understand that perspective.
Still don't agree, though. The "worst" are the simps who keep on giving. For example, there's a video (can't remember the details) where some dude gave like 20K, and the chick yells over her shoulder, "Hey, honey! We just made 20k!" like it was just another day on the job. And you gotta expect the dude that gave the money isn't even close to done. Or the guy who gave like $60K and only ended up with a no-touching photo OP. I have a hard time just wrapping my head around what it would take to make a man that pathetic.
60 fucking thousand dollars? If I was shelling out that kind of money it would be for Carry Key to show up at the door of my suite at a high end hotel with fresh clean STD test results expecting me to spend most of the next 14 days painting her cervix white. The same would hold true even if I was a billionaire and 60 grand meant literally nothing to me.

60k for a hover hands photo? I don't even want that dude to kill himself, I want the chance to kill him myself on general principle.

• 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

1707440127631.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users