Twitch.tv

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Would have been cool if they could have done something for empty too. IDK, made me think of the Garand ping for some reason.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gotta be fairly dumb to try and cheat at this kind of thing considering how many autists will be poring over every second of your footage but it takes a special kind of retard to try and get away with faking blindfolded because it becomes so incredibly obvious.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Gotta be fairly dumb to try and cheat at this kind of thing considering how many autists will be poring over every second of your footage but it takes a special kind of retard to try and get away with faking blindfolded because it becomes so incredibly obvious.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Top comment on this points out that even past the stuff he mentions, there's an even more obvious one, you can see the leg of the 3rd monitor stand on camera during the whole run, she didn't think to move it further or adjust the camera differently.

Really fucking dumb shit for clout.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that her followup 'this proves i wasnt cheating' stream is even more obviously fake than the original is great.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, she's milking the fuck out of hate viewing retards and it's hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, she's milking the fuck out of hate viewing retards and it's hilarious.
That's a pretty Chargers take on the situation seeing as how her viewer numbers didn't go up, all the clicks/views are going to people mocking her, she's most likely going to be booted from Capcom's content creator program for code of conduct violations, and she went from streaming multiple times a week to not having streamed since Monday according to twitchmetrics.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's a pretty Chargers take on the situation seeing as how her viewer numbers didn't go up, all the clicks/views are going to people mocking her, she's most likely going to be booted from Capcom's content creator program for code of conduct violations, and she went from streaming multiple times a week to not having streamed since Monday according to twitchmetrics.
That's on her then. She'd be able to farm the fuck out of twitch chat retards coming in to reeeeee.

I have a hard time believing her viewer count didn't spike at least a little, even if only temporarily. Got any stats on that?

Fadaar

That guy
That's on her then. She'd be able to farm the fuck out of twitch chat retards coming in to reeeeee.

I have a hard time believing her viewer count didn't spike at least a little, even if only temporarily. Got any stats on that?

yeah but people like that have simp mods that ban anyone that comes in and says anything that can be remotely interpreted to be disrespectful, so there's not even any fun in trying to troll

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This has got to be the stupidest piece of drama in a while. Just call her a dumb cheating whore and move on. How the fuck do people still care about this?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This has got to be the stupidest piece of drama in a while. Just call her a dumb cheating whore and move on. How the fuck do people still care about this?
Cheater behavior after they get caught is actually pretty entertaining and Assmongoloid's involvement means that is getting more attention than almost any other cheater in history.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I did not... have visual relations with that Dragon

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users