Two Point Hospital

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player

This looks to be an updated version of "Theme Hospital". (Which I loved!)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
Had this on my wishlist but think I might wait for a steamsale.
Any idea if it has a good touch interface? Just picked up a windows tablet and looking for some games that are good for it

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Seems a great game at least for a single play through. Not sure how good it is for repeat plays.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
the UI is very simple on PC, not sure how it would be on tablet....I assume no issues.

This IS Theme Hospital with newer graphics and more stuff....the play ability is the same.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This just kind came out of nowhere? Didn't see if there was an early access or not but the few streams I've seen of people playing it seem really good.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't know, but overnight it's all over twitch I see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
This just kind came out of nowhere? Didn't see if there was an early access or not but the few streams I've seen of people playing it seem really good.

No early access. Just a full release. Lots of streamers got the game a few days before though with no restrictions. So guess the devs are fairly confident. It looks really good.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It was one of the more notable games shown at the E3 PC games showcase (the one where the doctors walked out) and some YT'ers/Streamers had a sort of early access version at least a month ago

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fun for sure, didn't experience any issues or bugs, game does seem on the very easy side though.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
This IS Theme Hospital with newer graphics and more stuff....the play ability is the same.

Really, such a blast-from-the-past hearing the 110% bemused receptionist voice. Really sounds like the same woman.

And in addition to the aforementioned dad jokes, one of the first messages you get during your first tutorial hospital is talking about janitors and janitorial work. The title of the message? Charlie Work.

A+, can't wait to see what crazy illnesses are waiting to be cured. In the original, they'd say what the cause of a disease was, and the one that's stuck with to this very day is "licked the top of a yogurt container." I'll eat the shit out of yogurt but only monsters lick the gunk on the underside of the foil, and Theme Hospital backed me up on that. Thanks Bullfrog!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The game looks fun and all, but many people are saying it is easy and repetitive. $30 just seems like way too much for such a title. I want to play it and it looks kinda fun, and I love time management and economy management games, but I feel like I've played similar games for $5 or $15. I might have to wait for it to go on sale.

Is it too easy? Is it too repetitive? Is it actually worth $30-$35?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
It seems easy , but I have only played a couple hours. It's not very details on the management part, very theme park ish. (Like Theme Hospital was)

I had no problem with the price, as I buy very few games anymore and this one brought back good memories.