Tyen & Trex's baby <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
rrr_img_90355.jpg

Wave.
Unrelated, my buddy was on the recieving team, when this chopper landed.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sixdayold-baby-girl-elizamae-mullane-killed-by-dog-bite-inquest-told-9238121.html
Only on Nurse Jackie do they change their stethoscopes every single day. From single shitty lumens to high quality double lumens, and even pediatric bells.

Congrats Tyen/Trexie.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Grats, both of you.

Amusingly enough, now you'll finally understand what someone treating you like shit and not giving a single fuck feels like. =D

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Only on Nurse Jackie do they change their stethoscopes every single day. From single shitty lumens to high quality double lumens, and even pediatric bells.

Congrats Tyen/Trexie.
Not to mention wrong direction of ear pieces. Classic. I don't think they spend much money on medical consultants. Edie Falco will always have a star for playing mafia wife though. You're just mad the gay man is fat and diabetic
biggrin.png

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Not to mention wrong direction of ear pieces. Classic. I don't think they spend much money on medical consultants. Edie Falco will always have a star for playing mafia wife though. You're just mad the gay man is fat and diabetic
biggrin.png
I think he's also HIV+ in real life. I'm just going based on his musculature, though.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Cant wait til he enters his kid in a contest and posts here to get votes and then Tyen comes along and.......wait, FUCK.........GOD DAMMIT

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
wow. You don't read the forums for a few months and somehow miss the fucking apocalypse happening? The amount of congratulations in this thread are gross.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Congratz, great looking kid. Some people throw out the term "life changing", yet have no idea what that is. Having a kid is the realest life change you will ever experience. You are in for a good ride.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
How long is this change suppose to take? All evidence so far given by his numerous alts trying to regain his posting status indicate he is still as stupid and desperate as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.