UHD Blu-ray Rip Playback

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Any recommendations on what I need to play these back? I've got a old i5 2600k with a Quadro P400 that plays back HDR web rips fine but I've heard it's not enough for 75mb bitrates. Looking for a solution that supports Dolby vision and HDR playback full bitrate videos. Would an Apple tv 4k using kodi foot the bill?

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It sucks that Windows simply doesn't support Dolby Vision at all and PS5 doesn't either in the Bluray app, though it does in the streaming apps. The best solution for playing DV rips is with an Nvidia Shield 4K and installing Plex on it and adding your rips via a USB drive or a network share, I got one a month or so ago and it works fairly well.

I also have a Roku Ultra that can technically play them too but it's very hit and miss, some movies stutter like crazy and it can't decode TrueHD lossless streams so definitely get the Shield if you want the full shebang.

I've read an Apple TV 4K can too but it only works with .mp4 files and I'm too lazy to re-mux or whatever my whole library just to try it, I got the shield and it's pretty much flawless once I got it up and running.