Ultimate Failure

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The original thread is now gone, but the videos are still on YouTube.
Never forget.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I wish Lumie was gonna be here for the 21st
frown.png

frown.png

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You know.... the Mayan calendar was created before the Roman's introduced leap years. If you adjust the date for the number of days we've "lept" then it's about 7 months past the Mayan doomsday....

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
You know.... the Mayan calendar was created before the Roman's introduced leap years. If you adjust the date for the number of days we've "lept" then it's about 7 months past the Mayan doomsday....
If they predicted the end of the fkn world hundreds of years in advance, I bet they saw that coming.

khanable_sl

shitlord
Oh Sam. I picture that man smelling like a freshly washed asshole. A hint of generic soap but underneath it all the scent of raw human out-pipe.

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
In my time of being a professional lurker over at FoH, this had to be the funniest damn thing I'd been a part of. I wish we still had the original thread...
Glad you found the songs and FB though. Don't let the dream die UF!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
In my time of being a professional lurker over at FoH, this had to be the funniest damn thing I'd been a part of. I wish we still had the original thread...
Glad you found the songs and FB though. Don't let the dream die UF!
I had a blast writing/recording those songs and didn't want them to be lost. The "Hey Jade" song is on that youtube account, too, if anyone cares.