Ultraviolet movie codes

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
Are these worth the effort to use?

I keep getting them with the blu-rays I buy and really have no use for them other than to try and give to friends.
3-d blu rays give me 3 different fucking versions of the movie, I don't need to download the same fucking thing from elsewhere.
If anyone wants them, still got prometheus and dark knight rises codes sitting around.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I claim them but I have yet to use them because they all require some kind of bullshit to use.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
158812_front.jpg

2012 thread - excellent Chanur Chanur !

Oldbased

> Than U
I thought the same thing. Regardless I use Vudu for my UV viewing. Up to 103 movies now. I don't get the hate. It streams it in HDX which is Blu-ray quality. I can assign multiple people to my account and we can all watch the movies on tv/pc/consoles/phones nonstop without issue in multiple places at the same time even without needing a disc and the others I give account access to never have to pay a dime to view any of those 103 titles 24/7/365.

I know no matter what happens in life, I'll always be able to watch Prometheus over and over and over again without a disc.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I thought the same thing. Regardless I use Vudu for my UV viewing. Up to 103 movies now. I don't get the hate. It streams it in HDX which is Blu-ray quality. I can assign multiple people to my account and we can all watch the movies on tv/pc/consoles/phones nonstop without issue in multiple places at the same time even without needing a disc and the others I give account access to never have to pay a dime to view any of those 103 titles 24/7/365.

I know no matter what happens in life, I'll always be able to watch Prometheus over and over and over again without a disc.
@Araysar this is crucial information!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This was on the front page. So not sure what happened but I didn't go search an old thread and necro it.