UNDECEMBER - Action RPG

Caliane

Giving this another shot.
demo characters were wiped.. ugh..

char select is fun. it changes with act.
I figured out clicking on the health/mana orbs directly displays health/mana as numbers. no option in the settings.. weird.
Also, I was stumped on trait constellations in the demo.. I didnt recognize there were 3 options in the first one, and 4 in the second. I thought there was only one choice. haha.
Compendium stuff seems decent.

The inventory issues I see... but, PoE has the same problem. tons and tons of materials. limited free space. makes you pay money for space. This just has the extra layer of battlepass shit. and pay for pet to pickup shit.
The real kick in the ass for inventory imho, is crafting doesn't pull from storage. filling storage in poe is fine, because you can craft while standing at the storage container, with it open. here, you need to talk to NPCS to craft.. so you need to retrieve crafting mats from storage, put into your inventory, then go talk to the crafting npc. then put it back when done. ugh..

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Switched to mage
You and everyone else that doesn't dump the game after one look at the cash shop. If you look at the leaderboard it's about 90% Toxic Flame. It does about as much damage as any other skill on its initial hit (which is a fan of infinite-piercing projectiles), and then it has a massive stacking DoT on top of that.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont even go in cash shops in these games. If I hit a paywall or whatever I just move on

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
You know, this isn't the worst game I have ever played, but as I am pretty sure I stated earlier, it is certainly nothing novel or earth shattering.

I was intensely playing Dyson Sphere Program for a week or so and needed a break to clear my brain, and I put a few hours into this again.

It is definitely something to grind mindlessly, skip through ALL the dialogue/lore, and just kill and loot. Only in Act 5 and I am at 20 hours lol. Did I leave this on in the background at some point or am I this plodding????

I am playing toxic flame lol.

Can definitely feel the strain on the ftp stash space already though. The shit you combine from fragments is tagged "exclusive" and IS NOT STACKABLE WITH REGULAR DROPS OF THE SAME NAME. Egregious form of purposeful inventory bloat.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The shit you combine from fragments is tagged "exclusive" and IS NOT STACKABLE WITH REGULAR DROPS OF THE SAME NAME. Egregious form of purposeful inventory bloat.
Most of the non-exclusive stuff can be converted to exclusive at the alchemy table if you don't ever care about trading it. Still irritating (especially since IIRC the non-exclusive ones usually had much larger stack sizes) but it definitely helps if you don't want to buy the crafting-currency stash.

Got bored of the game around act 6 or 7 and just stopped playing. Finding out that it was nigh impossible to get one of the mandatory links (Poison Penetration) for Toxic Flame without buying the act pass definitely contributed to that too.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider

I put in quite a bit of time (and $$$) in this game until I quit a month or so ago. Super grindy but it is what it is. Anywho MAJOR changes (mainly seasons) and getting rid of some of GATCHA mechanics (random awakenings) and leveling/resource grind. We'll see but I might actually pick this back up again.