Fedor

<Banned>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Undone

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2019-09-13

Creator: Kate Purdy, Raphael Bob-Waksberg

Cast: Rosa Salazar, Angelique Cabral

Overview: After getting into a near fatal car accident, Alma discovers she has a new relationship with time and uses this ability to find out the truth about her father’s death.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
It was bugging me who that actress was until I realized she is the one who played Alita. That said, this looks trippy as fuck and I'm interested.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I liked it, I think? Only thing I'm sure about is Sam was a gay tranny.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
2 episodes in, I like the art, and some of the backgrounds are amazing looking (art/mood). Main character is annoying AF in the first 1.9 episodes, but it might get better.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It kinda doesn’t at all, but it isn’t bad. Completely torn on whether it was any good or just a mess or both. It is probably asking to be negged but honestly Life is Strange the game was better overall. From a time power thing, main character thing, and story. But yeah not bad.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Echoing the "not bad".

I'm not a fan of open ended ends but whatever... still a really well done show

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I liked it, very much. But I'm ok with ambiguity in some stories. This strikes me as one of those where ambiguity itself can add new layers to a story that otherwise wouldn't be there.

I feel like they shouldn't do a second season, tbh. Leave it there, complete story, make of it what you will.

also, big fan of rotoscoping. allows the actors to be actors but still inhabit this kind of crazy fantasy world. This is definitely the right story for that kind of art style.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I liked it, trippy shit.

Main character obviously hasn't watched Legion.

Just because you have superpowers doesn't mean you aren't crazy ;p

agripa

Molten Core Raider
It was pretty good.

I like how they showed the last few episodes from Sam's perspective because she looked completely fucking crazy. I tend to agree they should leave it at one season.

Caliane

does this really get better/worthwhile... Im about 12min in, and I fucking HATE this giant bitch main character so far.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
she actually gets more annoying as the show goes on so no, it probably isn't for you

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I quite liked the show but the main chick is super annoying the whole way through. It's sort of the point that she's an unlikeable trainwreck, so yeah I'd skip it.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My memory is faded a bit, but I feel like the first episode was just bad, it tries to set up the characters but not much is really happened. I think episode 2 is when it picks up enough to be entertaining.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database