Unepic

Troll_sl

shitlord
It's a side-scrolling, D&D-esque RPG. Kinda like playing a mix between oldschool Castlevania and D&D. Pretty good so far. The UI is a little wonky (imo), but I probably just have to get used to it.

It's "early release" at this point, but the single player campaign is completed. Only $8 on Steam and looks like they'll be adding a multiplayer mode in the future. Worth the money, imo.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Man, after this is "finished" (it already is, except for the multiplayer part) I can see some serious modding potential. User-created adventures and stuff.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Played through the whole thing a while ago and really dug it. Sadly, the last boss battle was really hard (at least for me), and I would constantly lose something like 20 minutes into the fight. After a few times of that I just never fired up the game again. But yeah, really dug it.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
Really digging multiplayer. It's insanely hard in mp. I think it's forced on the hardest difficulty.

Where are save files stored for the steam version? i checked appdata, but nothing is there.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This is a fun game aside from some of the platforming bits, it would be pretty sweet if it had a random map gen roguelike mode.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Really digging multiplayer. It's insanely hard in mp. I think it's forced on the hardest difficulty.

Where are save files stored for the steam version? i checked appdata, but nothing is there.
try Steam\userdata\10508457\233980\remote\save

Plaid_sl

shitlord
I need more people to play with in MP. Looking to do orcs and twilight. Possibly graveyard. Add me on steam: rndmavis

Plaid_sl

shitlord
Couple things about MP is that it is set on Hard++ and most maps are unbeatable due to needing someone to step and a plate, guide you through blindness, etc. Each level is a pretty intense gear/level check. The difficulty and trickery your first playthroughs is really fun.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
I now see you were asking for CE info. What are you trying to change? It's pretty standard for CE hex editing, so if you've done it before, it shouldn't be any different at all.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This game is pretty fun - here's a question though - what am I missing with the damn yappy dog ? On normal I just used a regen potion and walked up to it and killed it, but it's damage is crazy on hard, I don't get even close to halfway.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This game is pretty fun - here's a question though - what am I missing with the damn yappy dog ? On normal I just used a regen potion and walked up to it and killed it, but it's damage is crazy on hard, I don't get even close to halfway.
Same deal really; regen, take the optimal path and have high enough level in constitution.