Untitled Mike Tyson Biopic

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tyson's story is really pretty tragic. He had a ton going for him but was just taken advantage of by some really greedy people who used him as a means to their own personal ends. And because he's the one in the spotlight, he's the one people blame. I'm not saying he's innocent, just that he's a product of his managers.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tyson's story is really pretty tragic. He had a ton going for him but was just taken advantage of by some really greedy people who used him as a means to their own personal ends. And because he's the one in the spotlight, he's the one people blame. I'm not saying he's innocent, just that he's a product of his managers.
I loved his book, Undisputed Truth. I definitely feel that he is NOT a rapist. Just had a shitty lawyer, and he took the wrong advice. That and being an asshole does not a rapist make.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't even think he's an a-hole. I think he's just been burned by so many people that he's incredibly defensive. Look at any of his interviews where people are trying to get a reaction out of him. He looses his temper VERY quickly because he just doesn't know how to react properly.

I mean, let's say you meet him on the street. You say, hey mike! It's great to meet you! What are you to to these days? Remember that time you raped that girl?

Of course not. That's not how people talk unless they are TRYING to piss someone off. But journalists do that all the time to him. And for some reason, HE'S the one who looks like he's out of line because he doesn't just smile and answer the question. I've seen plenty of interviews with him where he looks totally fine, if not a little simple minded.

spronk

FPS noob
How people find this low-life rapist interesting is beyond me.
thats racist

he's the worlds greatest fighter of all time and he solves crimes with a pigeon plus he has a cool red jacket

and how can you hate on a brotha who sings so beautifully

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Someone owns it. Article says he's planning on turning it into a church
I grew up a few towns away from Southington. Drove past the mansion quite often. The rest of the area of this part of Ohio is shit. A lot of Amish land, ghettos, but some nicer areas. Overall, Northeast Ohio is a shit hole...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The original Tyson documentary is really good. Other than him being a boxer I didn't know a whole lot about him or his controversial issues. He was just self destructing right when I started paying attention to national events, sports news, etc... Anyways, couple years after seeing that the wife and I saw his live show while he was on tour and it was very captivating. He's this bizarre mixture of angry man child with this air of innocence. He's very critical of shit he's done but also talks about how Don King, his lawyers, and almost everyone he 'loved' took advantage of him.

Train wrecks can be interesting, especially this one.