Upcoming Games of 2013

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yessssssss.

http://kotaku.com/far-cry-3-blood-dr...iehn-471110979

Far Cry? 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80's VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who's fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every clich? of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry? 3 Blood Dragon doesn't require a copy of Far Cry? 3.
Also:

The listing also says Blood Dragon will be out on May 1. Oh, and perhaps most importantly for people interested in this but not the main game, you won't need a copy of the 2012 shooter.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Possibly my last tales purchase until the animation is atleast half as awesome as nino.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gotten the feeling that the only thing they want to do to encourage Vita sales is the PSPlus stuff - which I've got to say is tempting me slowly but surely - but until the PS4 for the remote play stuff I'm not itching that bad to grab one.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Need want must have:http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...announced.aspx

The Tales franchise may not get as much love as Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest, but it's proven to be a worthy series capable of delivering fun RPG experiences.

For fans anxiously awaiting the next game in the series, Tales of Xillia, developer Namco Bandai has announced some good news: a collector's edition and a launch date. The PlayStation 3 exclusive will release on August 6 of this year, and will be available in a standard $59.99 version, as well as the $99.99 collector's edition.

Though pricier, the collector's edition offers a limited edition Milla Maxwell figure (shown above), an art book, and a special music selection CD. Give our preview a read to see what the next iteration in the series is all about.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Statues really.. don't do it for me lol, I wish it was sooner though
frown.png
August is so far away

Needless

Toe Sucker
As awesome as Deadpool is, as a character. I can't imagine that game will be any good at all :\
I'd love to be wrong though, in this case~

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Rome 2 TW has a release date 10/22/2013 and Dark Souls 2 10/29/2013
Dark Souls 2 doesn't have a release date and it's unlikely to release this year. Unofficial release dates are pointless to add, especially if the source is amazon or other similar websites which ALWAYS have placeholder release dates for everything.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, Revelations was quite solid - was the only game I had for the 3DS I enjoyed - looking forward to grabbing this version in the coming weeks.