USB Cables (Xbox Controller)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone have experience with Xbox controller cables that do not get all twisted and tangled up eventually? I use my Xb1 controller for a few PC games, connected for gameplay, and the current usb cable I'm using always ends up getting twisted & tangled. Looking on Amazon, there are many nylon cables which say they won't get tangled, but most of them seem to be only useful for charging, but I want such a cable that is meant for data transfer for gaming. Any recommendation based on having use such cables?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Does anyone have experience with Xbox controller cables that do not get all twisted and tangled up eventually? I use my Xb1 controller for a few PC games, connected for gameplay, and the current usb cable I'm using always ends up getting twisted & tangled. Looking on Amazon, there are many nylon cables which say they won't get tangled, but most of them seem to be only useful for charging, but I want such a cable that is meant for data transfer for gaming. Any recommendation based on having use such cables?
Really depends on the length you need. I have a short 3' C to C cable I use pluged into the front of my PC for my XB controller and have no tangle issues. For something longer (6'+) you might want to look into some cord routing solution instead of relying on a specific cable.