USER MANUAL: The Forum Ignore Feature & You

I've noticed recently that a decent amount of forum members have expressed disdain with content they consider to be less than desirable. The more of these objections that arise, the more I begin to think that there are a few of you on here who don't know that this forum (like many) comes equip with an ignore feature. Below are several images demonstrating how it functions.

So rather than clutter the threads with complaints, please feel free to exercise this feature at your convenience.

Sincerely,
Sandman_Assbandit

Image A demonstrates where to find the "Add To Ignore List" feature once you have clicked on a forum member's name and selected "View Profile".

rrr_img_33475.png

Image B demonstrates that you should be sure to click "Yes" and not "No" to follow through with this feature.

rrr_img_33474.png

Image C demonstrates an alternative way to add a user to your ignore list, by simply going to your settings, selecting "Edit Ignore List" and then manually entering the forum member's name that you wish to ignore.

rrr_img_33473.png

Image D demonstrates what an ignored member's post will look like in a thread after he/she has been added to your ignore list.

rrr_img_33477.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I personally suggest using this on all mods. It enhances your forum experience magnificently.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I tried to put myself on ignore and got the message: "We can't help you ignore yourself."

WHY NOT? I'm sick of seeing my shitty posts.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
And completely fucking worthless because you are stuck reading page after page of people quoting or responding to worthless shitbags like qwerty.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
tried this feature and i must admit that my jimmies were still rustled...like Kreugen suggested

Sorry, I just woke up from a nap. I had a dream where I lived in a world where Icouldplease everyone without using my mouth on their genitals.

No but seriously though, I get what you guys are saying. Surely we can agree however that this feature can at the very least slightly mitigate the issue?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I had a dream where I lived in a world where Icouldplease everyone using my mouth on their genitals.
Instead of making this salty thread, you could just have googled for some shit & cocks to still your hunger, broski.

Hope you can find the chocolate your brains seem to lack. And the necessary amount of cock also, of course.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Mikhail made a script that blocks ignored users' quoted posts also. So if you want to poison your computer with something Mikhail made, go for it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if i ignore sandman can i go back to not knowing how ignore works?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I still yet to have use ignore, if I see someone's name I know to be a spoogegargler I simply scroll down passed their drivel.or maybe skim it a second in hopes its their farewell post to this board .
No doubt im not the only one who does this and no doubt people feel that way about me. :)

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Problem is I want to ignore some folks only on SS (Fedor, anyone who posts chicks with dicks, people shitting anything, etc.) but I don't mind reading their contributions outside of SS.