Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ut "Or maybe it’s time to start digging up all your usernames of all the gaming sites you were banned on (which you already said as much) across the Internet. That would be fun. Also wonder who you were here.

Guarantee you I lay it all on the line, but I don’t have to change my anonymous internet name fifty times like some pussy faggot like your sorry ass."

You "Do it, faggot. Maybe you'll finally work out which big game company I work for"

Yeppppp

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dunno what's worse, UT raging out against devs and diatribes about shitty companies, or a mod shitting up threads calling several members names while acting like he's the one baby sitting.

But no, he's blameless guys! Nothing to see here.

Battle not with Utnayans lest ye become one, and if you gaze into the rickshaw the rickshaw also gazes into you.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
gshurik gshurik admit you lied to members of this forum when they were considering their vote when the topic of doxxing was brought up. You instigated him and even got a_skeleton_03 to weigh in as admin.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Ut "Or maybe it’s time to start digging up all your usernames of all the gaming sites you were banned on (which you already said as much) across the Internet. That would be fun. Also wonder who you were here.

Guarantee you I lay it all on the line, but I don’t have to change my anonymous internet name fifty times like some pussy faggot like your sorry ass."

You "Do it, faggot. Maybe you'll finally work out which big game company I work for"

Yeppppp

Yes he instigated. How are you not seeing this.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How are there 12 pages on this subject already? The fuck is wrong with you Wakandans?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
+1. Solidarity / like wasnt strong enough, so I went back to quoting and +1

Wow, guys, really? That's probably some of the saddest shit across this entire Utnayan debacle.

DickTrickle

Yeppppp

Okay, so Ut was the first one in that exchange there, hence the initial instigator. You can say gshurik challenged him after. Did gshurik say anything to instigate Ut's decision to make a post about going off site for information about him? I don't see that.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Okay, so Ut was the first one in that exchange there, hence the initial instigator. You can say gshurik challenged him after. Did gshurik say anything to instigate Ut's decision to make a post about going off site for information about him? I don't see that.
Did he instigate or not?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just so we're clear, threatening to dig up other forum names is not doxxing. Gshurik is the one who brought RL info into that exchange, not Utnayan.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Utnayan instigated off-site investigation into the identity of ghsurik. Ut was not instigated to do so BEFORE he made the post saying he was going to do so. Is that clear enough?
Okay. He was still instigated.

in·sti·gate
ˈinstəˌɡāt/
verb
  1. bring about or initiate (an action or event).
    "they instigated a reign of terror"
    synonyms: set in motion, get underway, get off the ground, start, commence, begin, initiate, launch, institute, set up, inaugurate, establish, organize; More
    • incite someone to do something, especially something bad.
      "instigating men to refuse allegiance to the civil powers"
      synonyms: incite, encourage, urge, provoke, goad, spur (on), initiate, stimulate, push (for), prompt, induce; More

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan is this board's Mike Brown now.

A beautiful angel soul who never harmed anyone and was going to Aeronautical school to become an astronaut or some shit before he was cruelly hunted down and snuffed out by the Nazi Hitler Mod Araysar

28E94BE000000578-3090031-image-a-3_1432157967243.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Just so we're clear, threatening to dig up other forum names is not doxxing. Gshurik is the one who brought RL info into that exchange, not Utnayan.

By what, asking if he's going to find the big game company he works for? You're taking that seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.