• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hey now I think Tuco Tuco 's time off did him wonders and he's gotten much funnier half the time now.

qQ9mTvm.png

I sense a trend here, I eagerly look forward to Astrocreep's turn at mod. Hey gshurik gshurik did ya get that reference?

@Noodleface how do you manage this post to like ratio? Serious skill my man.

Hmm, what other mod can I give a back handed compliment to today. @iannis you've done a bang up job so far!!!
i was a mod for years on my guild board and on the Mafia (game) modder's board. never again.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fuck that jack, I like shitposting too much. I keep saying we should give @Denamian a chance but he apparently doesn't post enough to get votes.

Almost like something is wrong with choosing mods by a popular vote.

E9Mp2wb.gif
democracy is the best.

I wish we had mod elections every month.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
democracy is the best.

I wish we had mod elections every month.

That would be best from a member standpoint, but election season usually ushers in even more faggotry than we're currently seeing in the midterm banning/complaining season.

Understandable that a_skeleton_03 doesn't want to deal with it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I dunno Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule has managed to still be funny without being a dick.

Or is it because he's a dick?

c17292b4c1196ab3a5bdaa00901f5047.gif

LLR is another one I voted for and I don't regret it. We disagree on this situation, but he has been infinitely more mature in his approach to it compared to Araysar.

LLR has stated several times that there are things he dislikes about me. And yet, he is just as likely to give me a Worf or a like as he is to give me a Picard. He is the type of person that weighs individual ideas for their own merit rather than overly judging the source and handing out Salt just because he dislikes the person he is reacting to.

While we disagree on several things, he is entirely the sort of person I can respect despite the disagreement.

Would vote for him again.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
LLR is another one I voted for and I don't regret it. We disagree on this situation, but he has been infinitely more mature in his approach to it compared to Araysar.

LLR has stated several times that there are things he dislikes about me. And yet, he is just as likely to give me a Worf or a like as he is to give me a Picard. He is the type of person that weighs individual ideas for their own merit rather than overly judging the source and handing out Salt just because he dislikes the person he is reacting to.

While we disagree on several things, he is entirely the sort of person I can respect despite the disagreement.

Would vote for him again.

There's a few people I give reflexive picards to, but they have earned that status 10 times over.

You've got a ways to go yet to get there.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Thread is starting to go around in circles. A pretty clear 72% majority want an unban. What we need to decide now is the punishment. New poll time?

A) Unban Utnayan
B) Unban Utnayan - 1 month in the shaw
C) Unban Utnayan - 1 year in the shaw

I voted A on the original poll, and I would vote B on this one. I think a lot of people would switch their votes from no punishment/1 year punishment to 1 month punishment.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thread is starting to go around in circles. A pretty clear 72% majority want an unban. What we need to decide now is the punishment. New poll time?

A) Unban Utnayan

I voted A on the original poll, and I would vote B on this one. I think a lot of people would switch their votes from no punishment/1 year punishment to 1 month punishment.
a_skeleton_03 has stated a few times that this poll is not binding in any way, it was just a barometer on where people's opinions were at on the subject to help him decide what he will do with Ut

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

A) Unban Utnayan

a_skeleton_03 has stated a few times that he wants the debate to die down a bit before he closes the thread, reviews what everyone has said, and makes his decision.

the debate has turned more into the "how has araysar done as a moderator" thread than it is the "does utnayan deserve to be unbanned" thread, so yeah, maybe it is time to close it.

and yes i realize that this post is a bit ironic in that i am bumping the thread yet again and therefore potentially delaying that process. he's stated the above^ directly to me on several of the times that he has mentioned it, tho, so i figure it might be okay for me to spread the word on it a bit (because i'm pretty sure posts directed at me are posts people just scroll wheel past at this point. which is entirely my fault.)

if it takes 14 days to get there, then it takes 14 days, but it won't necessarily be that long.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
a_skeleton_03 has stated a few times that this poll is not binding in any way, it was just a barometer on where people's opinions were at on the subject to help him decide what he will do with Ut

Hard to get a barometer with such extreme options. Nothing wrong with polls within polls to narrow down the will of the people.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

A) Unban Utnayan

You mean 60% of the people support at the very least a one year stint in the rickshaw?

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You mean 60% of the people support at the very least a one year stint in the rickshaw?

You can't lump a keep banned and an unban option together no matter how much you want to.

The options I provided would allow those who voted for a 1 year in the shaw to keep their vote, and the least popular option of them all, remain banned, is eliminated. A middle ground 1 month rickshaw is created. I don't see the problem?

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
To be honest there's a good chance it doesn't matter anyway.

No access to his online obsession and his former football team getting their shit pushed in. There's a strong chance it's not going to matter how the poll shakes out.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
To be honest there's a good chance it doesn't matter anyway.

No access to his online obsession and his former football team getting their shit pushed in. There's a strong chance it's not going to matter how the poll shakes out.

:(

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You can't lump a keep banned and an unban option together no matter how much you want to.

The options I provided would allow those who voted for a 1 year in the shaw to keep their vote, and the least popular option of them all, remain banned, is eliminated. A middle ground 1 month rickshaw is created. I don't see the problem?

Of course I can because you fundamentally misread the options. Its not banned vs. unbanned - its sentence vs. no sentence. And at least 60% want him to serve a minimum of 1 year sentence in the shaw and almost half of those people want him gone, period.

You'll also have to note that this thread demonstrated very thoroughly that people who want him unbanned are some of the most low information individuals we have on this issue. Members who openly admit to not reading, not caring, not knowing - but yet feeling like they comment on the issue with authority.

• 3Salty
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.