Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It'd be interesting if the poll wasn't private. Nobody that picked yes has actually posted yet.
I voted yes.

Ut is an ass sometimes, but who isn't? Plenty of people shit up threads around here. Plenty of people lie, welch on bets, argue until they're blue in the face, drink too much, etc.

Mostly, though, I voted yes because I want to see the inevitable shitstorm that'll happen when he gets back, and I don't want to wait a year.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Attempted and threatening doxxing should be treated as actual doxxing. That absolutely does not belong here and needs to be taken care of swiftly and permanently. We are talking 1 strike and perma-ban. You do that and there is no way I will ever trust you again to protect the anonymity of the board

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
#FreeUt. No idea why all of you get in these completely retarded spouts with him, knowing he's just being drunk and 100% doesn't give a shit about what he's saying at all. Like not even a fucking little.

Dude's still fun to play games with, especially when drinking!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I appreciate everyone's opinions for what they are and I hope that this issue is handled with thought and foresight.

But can we just step back a sec and understand that basically everyone who wants him back, wants him back for the lulz. Not because he himself is funny, but because they they find the chaotic drama he causes funny. Can we just think about the that?

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
What was the f16 stuff all about? It was always a bit cringeworthy when he would go on about that.

Still don't know what to vote, this may swing it!

Edited because I'm writing like a retard today.

Last edited:

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
#FreeUt. No idea why all of you get in these completely retarded spouts with him, knowing he's just being drunk and 100% doesn't give a shit about what he's saying at all. Like not even a fucking little.

Because he ruins threads and repeatedly starts shit with people.

If he's in his own contained thread spazzing out people would ignore it, but he encompasses the entire forum and spergs out.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Because he ruins threads and repeatedly starts shit with people.

If he's in his own contained thread spazzing out people would ignore it, but he encompasses the entire forum and spergs out.

In my what? 20 years here I've never had a negative interaction with him.

• 2Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I voted for the Rickshaw. I would make it permanent in the Rickshaw, but that wasn't an option. Ut is an idiot at best and completely mentally deranged at worst. He's far too incompetent to actually doxx anyone, even himself. If he is permanently in the Rickshaw, then those who wish to engage with him know where to find him. The rest of us can go on about our lives without ever seeing him again.

• 2Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What was the f16 stuff all about? It was always a bit cringeworthy when he would go on about that.

Still don't know what to vote, this may swing it!

Edited because I'm writing like a retard today.

Someone made a joke to Duppin about sending tanks and F16s to attack his his house and he flipped the hell out and was calling them real life threats and reported them to Amod. It's been a running gag since then.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

You're retarded if you think he doesn't care about people believing his shit. No one puts that much time into something they don't care about.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You're retarded if you think he doesn't care about people believing his shit. No one puts that much time into something they don't care about.

In all of the hundreds of hours I've actually played games with him and actually talked to him. None of this stupid shit has ever even came up once. Not ever. He don't care son, you got trolled by a drunk.

• 3Picard
  • 1Solidarity

khalid

Unelected Mod
In all of the hundreds of hours I've actually played games with him and actually talked to him. None of this stupid shit has ever even came up once. Not ever. He don't care son, you got trolled by a drunk.

Yeah okay. He spent hundreds of hours "trolling" on this stuff, over the last 10 years. Dominated tons of threads on these subjects. All that he didn't care about at all?

Don't be even more of an idiot than he was over this please.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah okay. He spent hundreds of hours "trolling" on this stuff, over the last 10 years. Dominated tons of threads on these subjects. All that he didn't care about at all?

Don't be even more of an idiot than he was over this please.

I'm telling you. In 20 years or whatever on this forum and hundreds of hours of gaming with the dude, I've not had a negative experience. How y'all happened to manage it is honestly beyond me.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm telling you. In 20 years or whatever on this forum and hundreds of hours of gaming with the dude, I've not had a negative experience. How y'all happened to manage it is honestly beyond me.

This stuff happens every time with people that have mental issues. "He seemed like such a nice guy!". "I never saw him lose his temper!".

Of course, none of that applies to Utnayan. Utnayan was always someone that could be funny, could be hilarious, but always had this clearly unstable deranged side. You have been on this forum dude. Take a gander at any of the Curt Schilling threads, . His trolling and accusations there were completely over the top, clearly delusional, and yet he kept it up for fucking years. "Inside info", "secret sources", binders on people, accusing fucking EVERYONE of being a shill for companies, even people that have been on the forum for a decade. He only "escaped" some of the ramifications for his breakdowns in those threads because people saw him as "right". That was always nuts, as if finding some evidence that a scientist faked some global warming thing would somehow excuse all of Lumi's craziness over the years.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Man's own experience somehow isn't also everyone else's, seems utterly befuddled, news at 11.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This stuff happens every time with people that have mental issues. "He seemed like such a nice guy!". "I never saw him lose his temper!".

Of course, none of that applies to Utnayan. Utnayan was always someone that could be funny, could be hilarious, but always had this clearly unstable deranged side. You have been on this forum dude. Take a gander at any of the Curt Schilling threads, . His trolling and accusations there were completely over the top, clearly delusional, and yet he kept it up for fucking years. "Inside info", "secret sources", binders on people, accusing fucking EVERYONE of being a shill for companies, even people that have been on the forum for a decade. He only "escaped" some of the ramifications for his breakdowns in those threads because people saw him as "right". That was always nuts, as if finding some evidence that a scientist faked some global warming thing would somehow excuse all of Lumi's craziness over the years.

I never read any of those threads. But if you feel that is worth banning the man, more power to ya. I like gaming with the dude.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
I never read any of those threads. But if you feel that is worth banning the man, more power to ya. I like gaming with the dude.

Jesus christ dude. So you basically have ignored all the shit that Utnayan has done on this forum, literally don't know it, yet come here to defend the behavior you don't even know about?

I'm sure gaming with him is fun. No one wants to take that away from you. Just we don't need someone trying to ruin people IRL on this forum imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.