• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So you're saying it's okay to dox someone as long as it helps support your argument?

I'm saying it makes gshurik a shiteater for going back and forth on it and then saying he was concerned that the info might actually be correct, and that the permission was clearly a joke to float his bullshit thread that he took over.

Like flopping in soccer. Pathetic.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The ultimatum issued to him was an offer proposed to him to allow him to escape his punishment. The reason the ultimatum ever existed was because of all the shit that came before it, so it's not just a ban for not revealing the check. He refused to use get out of jail free card and opted to take the punishment. Like, do you not see that it was essentially a culmination? It's wasn't out of nowhere. Maybe the communication could have been better but it's a comprehensive assessment.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm saying it makes gshurik a shiteater for going back and forth on it and then saying he was concerned that the info might actually be correct, and that the permission was clearly a joke to float his bullshit thread that he took over.

What gshurik did or did not do is irrelevant. Ut is the one who doxxed him even before he had any sort of permission from a_skeleton_03 or Gshurik. He then attempted to use that as a weapon against gshurik. It doesn't matter if he eventually received permission to post details, the piece of shit had already done the doxxing.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Skanda Skanda Those who taunt "dox me dox me" should be banned right along with UT. At least be consistent. You don't want the element around, it took two to tango here if you can get the sludge out of your eyes.

Ice the motherfucker.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Why are people defending that piece of shit Ut? Dude has some serious mental problems and can't be trusted at all.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's going to take some time and motivation to go through the Ubisoft/EA extravaganza thread again. Please hold.

• 1Salty

DickTrickle

It's painful that this will go on until February 2nd. Damn you Furor for setting a precedent!

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Sounds like #metoo, one was puffin up dat ass, and the other football tackled the offer

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think I said "go for it" at one point.

You said:
Do it, faggot. Maybe you'll finally work out which big game company I work for.

In response to:
Or maybe it’s time to start digging up all your usernames of all the gaming sites you were banned on (which you already said as much) across the Internet. That would be fun. Also wonder who you were here.

Guarantee you I lay it all on the line, but I don’t have to change my anonymous internet name fifty times like some pussy faggot like your sorry ass.

Which doesn't look like permission for RL information. You two were playing a game of Google each other's forum names at the time.

And amusingly he then posted this
I don’t dox. I just find usernames. Piss boy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Before any permission was given, Utnayan posted information from the company that he accused ghsurik of being employed by. This information, when googled, leads directly to that company. If Utnayan wasn't an inept idiot, that would have been revealing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This all happened because amod is incompetent. If it was the attempt at doxxing which was the reason for the ban (well after the event it sounds like?) it should have been stated. No one would have said much. I would not have anyway. Instead Amod went full retard and now we have this.
Lol amod iq was never a requirement for being able to run, but rather how many vodka shots you can take.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol @ all this pearl clutching about doxing.

@a_skeleton_03 in all seriousness the results of this poll won't be enough. Kinda unfair to just unban him with no punishment simply because 'yes' has a small plurality when ~2/3rds of the forum thinks he deserves some sort of punishment. Hell I'm guessing many of the yes voters think he deserves punishment but that a year of RRP is still too much, I know that describes my opinion.

In fact, regardless of which option ends up with the plurality, I doubt the general ratio will deviate too far from an even 1/3rd split, which means none of the options winning will accurately represent the will of the forum.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The ultimatum issued to him was an offer proposed to him to allow him to escape his punishment. The reason the ultimatum ever existed was because of all the shit that came before it, so it's not just a ban for not revealing the check. He refused to use get out of jail free card and opted to take the punishment. Like, do you not see that it was essentially a culmination? It's wasn't out of nowhere. Maybe the communication could have been better but it's a comprehensive assessment.
and I was saying the entire time this was going on, from before the loser drunk thread was created, that this shit should be stopped. Instead people thought it was funny to keep trolling and let it play out. There was a reason the former thread was closed. (but strangely no punishments handed out?)

Then UT says something stupid and an even worse thread comes along and now here we are...

Not a very satisfying conclusion if the option was post a check or be banned, even if HE was a fucking former practice squad player how would that excuse anything else that happened?

Where was all this doxxing concern before? Was I the only one complaining about it? Funny rereading some of that thread and its the same tired bullshit from both sides. Everyone dog piling on UT about his retarded football shit and him fighting back because that's generally what people do when attacked. He's a retard for going to the doxx card to try and prove Gshurik was some kind of shill, but he was certainly egged on.

Actually, a_skeleton_03 posting wrap this shit up I'm getting tired of this thread was right at the time I was privately asking what the fuck was going on in that thread and it should stop. There was potential for humor there, I can see it, but obviously nothing good was going to come of it. That's the line and it shouldn't have been crossed right then. Of course the next post is from Araysar

"post the paycheck @Utnayan or be known as a liar forever"

So basically we have page on page of people shitting on UT to out his "football past," then made a whole new thread to do the same thing. Only after drawing it out for page after page do we get to an ultimatum and ban that had nothing to do with the doxxing.

• 2Solidarity

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
He rendered a lot of quality threads virtually uninhabitable - I take issue not with the decision but the manner in which it was conducted. He was already courting a litany of bannable offenses, so why was it necessary to create a thread with an incendiary title, dedicate 30+ pages to winding him up even more, only to condition his continued participation here on proof we all know doesn't fucking exist? There's no excusing the way he behaved, but that's some cruel shit.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He rendered a lot of quality threads virtually uninhabitable - I take issue not with the decision but the manner in which it was conducted. He was already courting a litany of bannable offenses, so why was it necessary to create a thread with an incendiary title, dedicate 30+ pages to winding him up even more, only to condition his continued participation her on proof we all know doesn't fucking exist? There's no excusing the way he behaved, but that's some cruel shit.

There's a lot of nonsense on both sides of the fence here, and while I don't personally agree with bully tactics and behavior, there have always been cliques on the forum and you just assume some poor behavior from certain people.

That being said, while pretty deplorable, those things arent bannable offences. Let's also understand that while gshurik is far from innocent, it's not like he put out a forum wide challenge to dox him with the intent of getting soneone banned.

UT has this ability to turn everyone into reactionary messes.

Status
Not open for further replies.