Utnayan Ban Resolution

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Unban Utnayan?

• Yes

Votes: 98 39.0%
  • Yes - Rickshaw for the ban length

Votes: 77 30.7%
  • No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
fuck. I had 23 people want my picture but not because of who I am but because they loved my fucking Pancho.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This thread is so much shitpostier and just overall of a higher caliber quality than Tanoomba's.

Its not even a contest.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is so much shitpostier and just overall of a higher caliber quality than Tanoomba's.

Its not even a contest.

did you just get caught up on the whole thing?

what are your opinions on the new guy, gshurik, that stuck his nose in literally every bit of drama he could for three months, lobbied the amod staff for policy changes, and then one day quit posting out of nowhere?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

what are your opinions on the new guy, gshurik, that stuck his nose in literally every bit of drama he could for three months, lobbied the amod staff for policy changes, and then one day quit posting out of nowhere?

Except he hasn't stopped posting. Sure, he's decreased his frequency, but he didn't leave. I mean, did you even check his profile before you said that?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

I'm sure he's a giant faggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Except he hasn't stopped posting. Sure, he's decreased his frequency, but he didn't leave. I mean, did you even check his profile before you said that?

i was just exaggerating for dramatic effect, i actually checked his profile back on Mar. 20th, saw he'd only posted a handful of times in March, and sent him a PM just saying i noticed that he hadn't posted much lately and asked how he's been. fucker didn't reply!

you're being extra nitpicky and having jokes fly over your head lately, so i'm going offer to take a screenshot of the PM for you if you don't believe me.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i was just exaggerating for dramatic effect, i actually checked his profile back on Mar. 20th, saw he'd only posted a handful of times in March, and sent him a PM just saying i noticed that he hadn't posted much lately and asked how he's been. fucker didn't reply!

you're being extra nitpicky and having jokes fly over your head lately, so i'm going offer to take a screenshot of the PM for you if you don't believe me.

Not good enough. I need your login credentials to verify.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I've had a few things crop up that resulted in me wanting to take a small break from the internet and take some time to reflect. As I've stated before I don't bring baggage online because it's a huge waste of time and I have no interest in posting when half of my posts are going to be aggressive/angsty bullshit that'll make me embarrassed to look back at.

Sorry for not replying to the PM, but it was really low on my priority list.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've had a few things crop up that resulted in me wanting to take a small break from the internet and take some time to reflect. As I've stated before I don't bring baggage online because it's a huge waste of time and I have no interest in posting when half of my posts are going to be aggressive/angsty bullshit that'll make me embarrassed to look back at.

Sorry for not replying to the PM, but it was really low on my priority list.

so you just come in, stir shit up, and then leave us all to deal with the aftermath :p

nah, for real tho, more people should probably be wise enough to just log off when they're going to start being pissy.

no worries about not replying, i messaged you for your sake, not mine.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
We're cool buddy, I didn't mean it in a dismissive way, just a "everything online was secondary" kinda way. I was meaning to reply back but I forgot after that lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.