Utnayan's Quadragesimal Quarantine Quaff-Tide (Wuhan WANfest)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dearly beloved walking-dead fat bodies, sock-shitting degenerates, Mountain Dew hoarding incels and misanthropic mono-polar lesbians!

We are gathered here today for weeks

To get through this thing called life Chinavirus
giphy (3).gif

Master of Ceremonies Utnayan Utnayan - You've been training your whole godamn life for this moment a d you're nowhere to be found?! I'm sitting here facing the possibility of being stuck at home for 6 weeks when I think "Oh, Ut must already have a drunk gaming extravaganza planned!", a thought that casts a little sunshine on my pessimism. Sunshine that turns to hot, acidic diarrhea when I jump on FOH and discover that, no, Ut most definitely does not have a party planned for us and, also no, COD:Warzone isn't on the docket.

Once you have a literal gameplan in place and a voice chat room full of fat, drunk and near-death nerds about to embark on a journey to build the biggest cock castle Conan:Exiles has ever seen, THEN I will give the mods my consent to transfer ownership of this fantastic thread over to you. Until then, I demand that the entire forum neg every post you make until you seize this opportunity and lean into greatness that we all know you're destined for.

Get to work, fucker.

• 4Like
  • 3Blown
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think if utnayan and I drank in the same discord server the world could not handle what would happen

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This could be the coolest thread ever made.

• 4Like
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's our HOUR OF NEED Utnayan Utnayan .

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING DESTINY!

giphy.gif

Rocket league tournaments abound!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
My brethren. I have heard your cries! The planning has begun!

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Alpha planning stages. Just so you guys know I am making progress.

FOH Plan.jpg

• 6Like
  • 5Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 11 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Last time I tried to join one of these I got too drunk. The couple of other times, also.

Still, I feel its my destiny.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Amod Amod , I relinquish control of this thread to our Master of Ceremonies Utnayan Utnayan
Can the OP be easily changed to Ut? I figured he would want to edit info into the first post when ready.

I think we will need Admin for that. I believe it would work for him to make a new thread I could move these posts into, but let's see if Admin has another way they would prefer.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users