VALORANT - Riot Games

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I watched some matches and I was not terribly impressed. I guess I like the cartoony over-the-top violence of OverWatch rather than something like this which seems far too patient.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can we get an actual successor to team fortress classic? For the love of fucking god?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Saw you online last night ravishing, i'll add you for games when i queue.

Having a lot of fun. Im a big CS player so this is perfect for me. I've never been a fan of "halo" like shooters (COD, OW, etc) which is probably why I'm loving Valorant. So far the shooting feels great. I think there are too many abilities per agent, but if they are balanced right I guess it's fine. Some of the animations are gross (jumping) and the default guns look too similar. Not overly impressed with the skins, although I do like that some have "upgrades" you can unlock. I think I like CSGO's skin approach better with the weapons not sticking out so much when carried.

All in all, its pretty minor complaints and i'm really liking the game. Will be interesting to see how maps turn out and what becomes of comp play. Hoping more of my friends get invites!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Saw you online last night ravishing, i'll add you for games when i queue.

Having a lot of fun. Im a big CS player so this is perfect for me. I've never been a fan of "halo" like shooters (COD, OW, etc) which is probably why I'm loving Valorant. So far the shooting feels great. I think there are too many abilities per agent, but if they are balanced right I guess it's fine. Some of the animations are gross (jumping) and the default guns look too similar. Not overly impressed with the skins, although I do like that some have "upgrades" you can unlock. I think I like CSGO's skin approach better with the weapons not sticking out so much when carried.

All in all, its pretty minor complaints and i'm really liking the game. Will be interesting to see how maps turn out and what becomes of comp play. Hoping more of my friends get invites!
Is your ign "quote"?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You were the only person I had on and i saw the invite after joining my first ever match.

I haven't tested my voice chat yet but I see it's going to be required in this.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Finally got to put some hours in with a friend's acct. Tecknows is unfortunately not working atm, valorant website claims "Not Yet" and no drop on mine.

I think I'm somewhere around 5/1 w/l, all games 20+ kills with my highest in the 30s.. Econ all 100+ (idk about sbmm, could be a factor)

The game feels great, and while I agree the game is probably boring to watch; but tournaments with good shoutcasters will open for easy spectating and very hyped and intense moments that are easy to jump in the middle of, and/or follow without much prior knowledge.

I struggled with a few things to unlearn, like how getting hit is more of a deadstop than a snare.. Csgo like spray transferring is punished pretty hard. The models are slightly weird, I guess because they seem more on tall and thin side; but atleast it's everyone. I'm not sure what sets aim punch, but it's brutal when it happens.

I also retract my statement on raze not seeming strong, it just feels all her abilities are either overtuned, or too cheap. Friend was saying that her c4 and nades need to be swapped on price but idk what that is/means but if abilities have the same price across the board, could hurt game balancing.. I just know that Savos static arrow seems way underpowered; but what do I know, honestly barely used any of my abilities aside from Phoenix ult.

I'll post my friends info later, if anyone wants to throwdown.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Was practicing in the shooting range today and 1st game I go 25/11/3 MVP & most kills of either team, feels good man.
Skill level overall seemed weak though, but Ill take it.
Had a Knife kill and 3 Op kills (in 1 match) as well, Op is something I was practicing with hard in the range, got a 24 on it once, because typically I'm weak with Snipers. Op is sweet that it's 1 shot kill to any part of the body.

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
velterity#1337 if you any of you want to add me. I haven't played CS in years so I am not very good right now.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
1586467289152.png

Just sat down, and got in.

currently still have my autistic league name when I had no faith in the game taking off; dafdafdafda#NA1

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
860teck is my riot account i think, Tecknoe is my ign if anyone wants to add and play, CS and this type of game really sucks a big fat dick in pugs

or maybe its Teck#1273

Last edited:

fat12

Trakanon Raider
Dude what the freak. I've been in like 10 drop enabled twitch channels for the past 3 days and still no drop!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
we should form a group of 5 and get familiar with some strats and shit, do people actually use our discord for shit besides WoW?