Vermintide 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Usually don't have issues but sometimes I'll get like 4games in a row going really bad, like retarded spawns or retarded people it's kinda weird. Rest of the time it goes fine though, some runs are a bit scrappier with deaths and shit but it's fairly balanced.

Legend is meh though in pubs and if they don't change the next patch stuff Legend is going to be really bad in pubs. I went to test a bit just to see but specials are so fucking tanky you need like 2 people to deal with them unless you can constantly headshot, like a gas rat takes 3 longbow charged bodyshots, bosses are huge damage sponges and horde clearing feels like trash on most weapons because you can't cleave shit.

I was trying Wardancer sword on Kerillian with 600power and on a chaos horde I was hitting 2 zombies per swing(and I wasn't killing them in one shot either). The bigger marauder guys mixed in were even worse. Considering the only point of the weapon is clearing hordes and it does a terrible job at it, it feels pointless to use over Glaive. At least on champion it cleaves shit nicely and feels good to use in a horde even after the patch.

Caliane

The gear grind post 200 is really a bitch. Their formula of highest item +/- 10 can just fuck you so badly. My regular squad I roll with is like 70 item levels ahead of me now because they've hit a bunch of +7-10 level items in a row and I'm sitting here at 205 still with nothing I can really do about it.
I think the scaling changes, or there is a bug or something.
doing recruit, up to 95-99 on all items, for a heropower of like 210-250ish, it was pretty consistent. power level on items was increasing dramatically with each box. But, I started doing veteran, and suddenly I noticed items seem to have stopped dead. 101, 105, 100, etc. progress came to a screeching halt.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ryoz

<Donor>
I think my normal crew is burning out, so I tried a few pug champ runs and it didn’t go too badly. Won 2 of 5 runs, and I think 2 of them I came in mid match too. I’m still maining waystalker and feel like I hold my own OK. I typically have high or top elite kills and boss dmg but def never hit the overall kills or dmg levels that a sienna does.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I think my normal crew is burning out, so I tried a few pug champ runs and it didn’t go too badly. Won 2 of 5 runs, and I think 2 of them I came in mid match too. I’m still maining waystalker and feel like I hold my own OK. I typically have high or top elite kills and boss dmg but def never hit the overall kills or dmg levels that a sienna does.

Hit me up for champ games, bud. I wouldn't sweat the kills/dmg levels -- a lot of that is just useless number padding. Example: three people meleeing a horde at a choke point. With Sienna, if I want to be a huge dickbag, I can push bit ahead of them and just start clearing it myself with my staff left click. Contribution to the team, likely negative. I've taken to hanging back more often and just playing a supporting role -- watching for things that could actually cause a wipe or grim loss.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Hit me up for champ games, bud. I wouldn't sweat the kills/dmg levels -- a lot of that is just useless number padding. Example: three people meleeing a horde at a choke point. With Sienna, if I want to be a huge dickbag, I can push bit ahead of them and just start clearing it myself with my staff left click. Contribution to the team, likely negative. I've taken to hanging back more often and just playing a supporting role -- watching for things that could actually cause a wipe or grim loss.

Will do man. I see you in a bunch when I’m on.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Saltzpyre is the shit so far, loving his starter class and looking forward to getting that flail and beating the dog shit out of some ratons!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Saltzpyre is the shit so far, loving his starter class and looking forward to getting that flail and beating the dog shit out of some ratons!

His second class is so much better imo.

I also don't like the flail at all sword+gun all the way. Almost to level 25 with him ( was my favorite character in the first game)

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Fm71P9eG6AmiXhuP-PtYc8dBqpR001_AgIfIVjnuStk.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Chest rewards from Veteran difficulties will be capped at 300 Hero Power, up from 200.

Lots of class buffs all around.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Some classes are still shit though which sucks because a ton of people are picking them now. Like so many Shades, even though the class is still bad even with lower cooldown, and all of them were shit too.

Did some legend runs in pubs after the patch, it seems better than the beta version but there's still very much that hp sponge feeling when you're fighting several chaos warriors(which is all the time on legend). I hit one with 2 glaive charged attacks with headshot on 2nd hit, with 15%increased power(handmaiden) and 10% chaos 7%armored and it was still standing, which makes them quite a pain in the ass. Honestly chaos patrols short of having really strong antiarmor or a lot of room to kite with no additional bullshit spawns are almost an autowipe in pubs.

The nerfs they did to leech and blightstormer make them a lot better in legend though, they were pretty annoying on beta but leech seems about the same as 1.04 and blightstormer is actually a lot weaker(it seems I one shot a couple with body shot longbow, but might have been someone else shooting it too). Gasrats are a pain in the dick now though.

Champion's pretty much the same it seemed like, other than the large amount of zealots and shades tanking games by being fucking shit AND playing bad classes. At least I didn't see battlewizards.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I don't understand how anyone can even play zealot after playing Bounty Hunter, its just so good.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Just got this game a few days ago. Liking it a lot so far. Apparently doing champs @ level 20 wasn't a good idea so I waited for 25 and now they're not too bad. Been playing shade and she's quite fun but incredibly unforgiving.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I love the handmaiden with a spear and Saltz all together.

Supposedly glaive is the nuts. I haven't played too many different roles yet, once I equipped dual daggers it's hard to use anything else. I tried sienna but kept blowing myself up the first couple of runs lol. Kinda tricky paying attention to overload while also worrying about hordes n stuff.