Versailles

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Versailles

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2015-11-16

Creator: David Wolstencroft, Simon Mirren

Cast: George Blagden, Stuart Bowman, Maddison Jaizani, Noémie Schmidt, Anna Brewster, Lizzie Brocheré, Steve Cumyn, Gilly Gilchrist, Joe Sheridan, Amira Casar, Alexis Michalik, Pip Torrens, Anatole Taubman, Evan Williams, Gilly Gilchrist, Alexander Vlahos, Tygh Runyan, Elisa Lasowski, Sarah Winter

Overview: The story of a young Louis XIV on his journey to become the most powerful monarch in Europe, from his battles with the fronde through his development into the Sun King. Historical and fictional characters guide us in a world of betrayal and political maneuvering, revealing Versailles in all its glory and brutality.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I could have sworn this was on the old site? I couldn't find it tho. Either way, this show is so fucking good. Currently on Ovation in the US.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Watched a couple episodes so far and enjoying it.
The king is the same actor that played the priest Athelstan on Vikings and isn't an emo ruler at least.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just recently found this show. It is pretty top notch in almost everyway. The wife and I consumed S1 in a week, which is pretty unusual for tge two of us to binge that much together.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
WTF you guys have no taste. Couldn't stop cringin through the trailer

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database