Video Game Music (vgm) Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Didn't we have one of these? I looked a few pages, and did google search on rerolled and simply can't find it, so sorry if we did! Either way, starting one with some badass tunes to start us off with because you can never go wrong with Motoi Sakuraba. These are all extended direct from source.

And last one is a well done fan composition/remix/melody of a bunch of Sakuraba tunes together...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
My favorite VG piece. Unbelievable that this was written for an SNES game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Time to pimp out S.S.H. , Japanese guitarist that does his own arrangements and completely destroys.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
My 4 month old has been falling asleep to us putting this on repeat for a few weeks now:

it was impossible to put to Zanarkand into our wedding list, determination won out and we picked "eyes on me" for cake cutting.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I always loved the Amiga, I was really big into the old school demo and BBS scene, but sadly never got an Amiga even though I wanted one.

Did have an IBM clone, but I was fortunate enough to get to play with the awesome MT-32 and SCC-1, which had a few games with really great music for it's time.