Violent Night (2022)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
VOD/torrents are out, really fun great x-mas movie and David Harbor is perfectly cast. pair it with die hard and you got a fun night

Hell yea. Cant wait to watch this on Christmas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
$19.99 to rent or $24.99 to own, yeah I gambled the extra $5 and I won. Awesome movie, kids loved it so much they woke up and watched it again this morning. Instant Holiday Classic added to the annual watchlist with the likes Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Die Hard etc.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really thought this was a Christmas horror movie or something. Turns out it's just an adult Christmas movie in the same vein as Die Hard. Except with the violence of a Saw movie, or creativeness of Final Destination.

Thoroughly surprised. Would recommend.

Last edited:

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
how violent is it? i want to watch this with my dad, but think it's probably too much for my 10 year old

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1671937885193.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I really enjoyed this one and it will definitely be added to future December movie lineups for me.

David Harbour made a great Santa and I liked how they kept so much of the familiar identity with a few new twists to keep it distinct enough.

how violent is it? i want to watch this with my dad, but think it's probably too much for my 10 year old
It's probably way too violent for a 10 year old, but also not in a way that might be a turn off for most adults.

spronk

FPS noob
theres no nudity or sex like Bad Santa but there is quite a bit of violence and swearing, ymmv on how much that hits a kid. i think 10-12 is fine to watch this, its below Robocop in violence but above Predator

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I went in with high expectations and was not disappointed. This movie had to be as much fun to make as it was to watch.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This was pretty good. Would've loved to know more of his backstory. Is being Santa Claus some kind of penance?