Violent Night (2022)

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
4.60 star(s) Rating: 4.60/5 5 Votes
Title: Violent Night (2022)

Tagline: You better watch out.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Tommy Wirkola

Cast: David Harbour, John Leguizamo, Beverly D'Angelo, Alex Hassell, Alexis Louder, Edi Patterson, Cam Gigandet, André Eriksen

Release: 2022-11-30

Runtime: 101

Plot: When a team of mercenaries breaks into a wealthy family compound on Christmas Eve, taking everyone inside hostage, the team isn’t prepared for a surprise combatant: Santa Claus is on the grounds, and he’s about to show why this Nick is no saint.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Where does this stand in the timeline, does this take place before or after Crashmore?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This really appears like a Saturday Night Live skit. I might watch once it hist free to watch networks and such.

Caliane

so, someone watched Fatman, and thought. me too, but without Mel Gibson.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm in, and going to put in a request to someone I know at the local Alamo draft house to consider a double bill with Fatman

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea but fuck David Harbour

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Yea but fuck David Harbour
Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The easiest explanation is probably something like his award acceptance speech with the cast of Stranger Things a few years ago (the one where Winona Ryder was acting like she was tweaked out or some shit). He's the wokest of the woke.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I cannot remember the last time my whole family wanted to see a movie on opening weekend, they are all all in for this movie.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Saw it the other day, and ... HOLY.... SHIT... BATMAN.! The movie was fucking great. Loved it!

This easily will be another movie added to my holiday watch list every year along with National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, Die Hard, and A Christmas Story.

• 2Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately because the kiddos have been sick we didn't see it. Hoping we can make it happen this weekend, if not Winter Break matinee for sure.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just walked out of the theater. This movie was fucking great 😂🤣

Adding it to my holiday watch list.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Saw it yesterday just because I'm on travel and needed a break, not because of any interest really (didn't even see a trailer for rhis, there was just nothing else at the theater). Was a little iffy at first but shit, this probably my new favorite over the top Xmas movie. That ending was fucking phenomenal. Die Hard 2022 is totally accurate.

• 4Like

spronk

FPS noob
VOD/torrents are out, really fun great x-mas movie and David Harbor is perfectly cast. pair it with die hard and you got a fun night

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I saw this in the theater and thought it was pretty good. Surprisingly violent at times while still trying to be a heart warming Christmas movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database