Virtual Reality

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Got the rift working with Elite Dangerous......... nothing will prepare you, hands down worth the $75.00 to sign up. One of the most exciting moments in gaming I have ever had!! Now I need to figure out how to play the silly game. It seems seem complicated!
Do yourself a favor and grab a voice activation program like VoiceAttack. It'll let you use voice commands instead of having to use the keyboard while you have the Rift on. Makes it so much easier to play when you're not having to peak out of the vent holes in the Rift trying to find that certain key you need to push.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Getting more and more shit to work. Sightline and quake2 is great in VR. Quake2 is the first real game I've attempted and I can definitely see playing FPS games with the Rift. I can also tell I'm getting my 'vr legs' as it were. Probably the hardest part is re-adjusting to after being in the rift for a long time.

I also am having trouble finding a perfect calibration that allows the entire field of view to be clear.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
HL2 worked well, I followed a somewhat long guide for it, let me know if you have trouble. I only played it for a few minutes before I had to go though.

re: the arcade's supported games, I haven't found a good website that has:
1. Most of the DK2 demos/games/tools/etc
2. Ratings/download counts
3. Guides to get each one to work correctly.

I imagine it's too early for that, and the steps for #3 will probably change in the next month (and be less verbose) when (hopefully) OVR fixes the direct to rift support and devs start using it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How much you want for it, Column? I know someone who might buy it.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm trying to get a friend to purchase it since I don't want to deal with shipping etc. But I'll let you know if he backs out.

I'll sell it for 250 , without the shipping which is 100 dollars off. It's brand new tho, and everything works on it.