Rabbit_Games
Ahn'Qiraj Raider
- 3,041
- 6,330
Save money on CGI, or more money for the actors since their face is showing?
That line just feels stupid. "Human avatars only!"
That line just feels stupid. "Human avatars only!"

Lies. Inception would like to have a word with you.Don't like the direction theyre going with this. Stories where nothing is real and its all inside someones head generally end up retarded and pointless. Hard to think of any exceptions to that rule. Not even the one this forum inexplicably loved.
ultron's got a beard now

Entertaining enough to watch once. Dumb in ways that retroactively make the initially interesting parts uninteresting. Not worth a second viewing.Lies. Inception would like to have a word with you.
Still always going to see him as the original Dr. Daniel Jackson unlocking the stargates. Same with Paul Bettany and his Knight's Tale role.
In my head essentially there's "Young James Spader" and "Old James Spader" as two essentially completely different people.Still always going to see him as the original Dr. Daniel Jackson unlocking the stargates. Same with Paul Bettany and his Knight's Tale role.

People loved to hate on Marvel TV because most of it sucked, so many missed out on the great parts of Wandavision.I am a big fan of Spader, with 2 Days in the Valley, Boston Legal, Less than Zero, and Black List being guilty pleasures for me. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen a movie with him in it that was not worth time to watch. Shows, too, aside from that terrible no ass having Elizabeth character in Blacklist. Bettany is pretty decent too, having easily been the best part of WandaVision as one example. I am down with giving it a shot. It looks like a major continuation of the Ship of Theseus exploration from WandaVision.
People loved to hate on Marvel TV because most of it sucked, so many missed out on the great parts of Wandavision.
Two scenes in Wandavision are among the top 10 MCU scenes afaic.
Fake Vision's last moments: the whole scene ending with his line "I wonder what I'll be next".
Fake vision vs White vision Ship of Theseus argument.
If they build on that, theres a ton of potential here.