Poll VOTE - February RETRO GAME OF THE MONTH

What game shall we play?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siliconemelons

Okay lets do it - vote now.

The general idea this month, in light of the shorter month is to do some fun fast games, perhaps start speed run challenges once we all have beat the game normally.

We got a lot on our plate - remember you get 2 votes! so vote vote! and lets rock.

8 days starting today.

yehaw

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Contra was my idea but I voted for RE2... we played the 2019 version demo and LOVED it; figured Jessika would enjoy playing the original RE2 together with me and if it was the GOTM, great... two birds, one rocket launcher.

• 1Like

Szlia

Well... I voted for the two games I own and have not beaten. I'll find a way to play Eye of the Beholder if it ends up winning though.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
If Yoshi's Island wins I will have the TV on mute the whole time. I'll just play the soundtrack on a loop in the background.

Siliconemelons

DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO
DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO
DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO
DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO
DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO
DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO
DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO
DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO
DO DOOT DOO DO DOOOOOO

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If Yoshi's Island wins I will have the TV on mute the whole time. I'll just play the soundtrack on a loop in the background.

yeah Baby Mario crying is the only bad thing about the game. just think of it as extra incentive to play well, don't get hit and you won't hear him!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm back on the retro games now that WoW has fully shit the bed and my gaming time is freed up.

Really hoping Yoshi's Island wins. I'm not sure why, but that's one of the few big SNES games I never bought or played back in the day as a kid. I remember seeing it on the demo setups at Toys R Us and thinking how cool it looked with its graphics style. There must have been a couple other games released around the same time that I sunk my allowance into instead.

• 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So is the RE2 that I've seen more recently a remaster?

Voted Contra and RE2!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
He's trying reverse psychology, he wants it to win, he just figures everyone likes trolling him enough that they'd vote for it if they thought it would spite him.