Poll VOTE: The Top 10 All-Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

What are the Top 10 FoH Drama/Incidents of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
1665628019816.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
1665628712901.png

The weird part was that Sam gave out is RL name and even his actual phone number...FOR YEARS. It was almost a running gag with him. I think I remember seeing a screenshot of him doxxing himself in general chat and asking people to call him.

I mean shit...he posted his own pics of his house and vehicles in the driveway at one point, complete with license plates.

The fully unedited MENSA paperwork with all of his personal information was hilarious too.

This all seemed pretty mundane until after the above. How kosher is it for an unrepentant convicted sexual predator to go into MMOs and ask people to call him? I don't think he was actively looking for underage girls, but who knows, right?

'hey kids, just give your Uncle Sam a call"

I think someone in WoW called him once, recorded it, and posted it to Youtube. And Sam seemed perfectly happy with it.

So anyways, long after the FOH drama had died down...and then after the EQ2Flames drama had died down...I randomly threw his name into Google to see what old Sam da Man was up to and saw that he had been running around the Internet, posting in the comment sections of articles about people having sex with minors.

This is just one example. There were a LOT like this.

1665629209487.png

1665629227445.png

• 1Like
  • 1Committed
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
As big of a POS as Sam was, it's a little tragic that a famed part of FOH lore passed away. At the time of his rise and afterwards, he really was one fucking weird character.

RIP Sam.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
As big of a POS as Sam was, it's a little tragic that a famed part of FOH lore passed away. At the time of his rise and afterwards, he really was one fucking weird character.

RIP Sam.

This information affects me more than the death of the Queen. RIP you skeezy legend

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Ravveen was one of the very few folks I liked and or bothered to read back in Vanilla fohguild.org and the only person I'd have liked to have grouped with in EQ or WoW/Hyjal back in the day but was never able too. I grouped a few times with FoH in vWoW.
I'd be interested in knowing if she ever played on one of the EQ Progression Servers or had considered it.
As for the thread otherwise: the 38 Studios stuff was mind bottling : he/they ran through 30 to 40 Million in funding or close to in a year. He posted on the old forum and was : as far as I could tell: utterly uninterested in listening to anybody.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Actually months back Sam’s name came up again and I looked for him on the sex offender database and he wasn’t on there. You can search, he’s not there anymore, which makes sense if he’s dead. Can’t image he would have got his record expunged after almost 40 years.

I didn’t even realize he was dead.

• 1Bullshit

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Actually months back Sam’s name came up again and I looked for him on the sex offender database and he wasn’t on there. You can search, he’s not there anymore, which makes sense if he’s dead. Can’t image he would have got his record expunged after almost 40 years.

Well shit. Now I want to hear the story of how the brother of one of his victims beat him to death with a tire iron. It had to either be that or his wall of CRTs fell on him.

• 1WTF

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I'm 60 now...11 years have passed ...still Happily Married..no hookers, no camwhores

• 12Like
  • 5Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 18 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm 60 now...11 years have passed ...still Happily Married..no hookers, no camwhores
screenshots or it didn't happen.

Edit: To be clear, I mean nudes of your wife. We've seen the screenshots of the hoors.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
CTRL+F and no snuggie blanket?

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY FREE BLANKET!

/obscure

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
No mention of Fedor Fedor and his shenanigans, usually revolving around if the spoiler at the end of a series of hot chicks was a cute wittew puddy gat or a picture of said "chick" sporting a 12" cock. Good times!

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Not all sex offender registrants are lifetime.