Poll VOTE: The Top 10 All-Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

What are the Top 10 FoH Drama/Incidents of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Following this thread, it's time to vote on the Top 10 All-Time Greatest FoH drama/incidents. You will have 14 days(!) to vote on this and once the voting is concluded, McFly McFly will go over each one in the Top 10 in the new FoH Podcast at some time in the future.

This is by no means a comprehensive list, since with nearly 20 years of history under our belts here it would be impossible to include every bit of drama over the years. I think we've got the major ones covered though.

Each person has 10 votes, so use them wisely and we'll see which incidents come out on top!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Some hard choices were made.

I have come to the conclusion that Tyen brought some of the most consistent luls through the lifespan of the forum. Most of which were lulling AT him, but it counts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tyen sure is on that list a lot. Maybe should combine them into "Tyen, the good, the bad, the worse, and the child abuse"

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I have come to the conclusion that Tyen brought some of the most consistent luls through the lifespan of the forum. Most of which were lulling AT him, but it counts.
I keep trying to tell you guys this. Tyen is our very own lolcow and you all keep trying to kick him off the farm.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you forgot to include the Trayvon Zimmerman thread. it transformed this board almost overnight. caused a huge rift as well. its probably the most significant thread on this board outside of the draegen, millie donkey malware incidents.

• 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Etoille posted her tit? I must have drank those brain cells away. I remember the highlighter tit of Trex's.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
you forgot to include the Trayvon Zimmerman thread. it transformed this board almost overnight. caused a huge rift as well. its probably the most significant thread on this board outside of the draegen, millie donkey malware incidents.

While possibly true, the Trayvon thread isn't really an FoH specific thing, but more about how FoH/ReRolled reacted to an outside thing. This poll is more about homegrown FoH stuff. It's why I left out the Ashlee Simpson thing too.

As for Woolygimp, eh, he can't have been crazier than Lumie, and even Lumie's barely getting votes. We'll just have to get along without him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Missing me driving mikhail bakunin and dumar off the forum because theyre commie retards

• 4Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
While possibly true, the Trayvon thread isn't really an FoH specific thing, but more about how FoH/ReRolled reacted to an outside thing. This poll is more about homegrown FoH stuff. It's why I left out the Ashlee Simpson thing too.

As for Woolygimp, eh, he can't have been crazier than Lumie, and even Lumie's barely getting votes. We'll just have to get along without him.
i would agree, argument could be made the 2016 election and 9/11 had the same effect, but the trayvon thread caused a shitstorm of drama on this board that barely resonated with most of the US. when we say we are 3 years ahead of the curve, its threads like that which encapsulates that statement. i still stand by the trayvon thread being a gamechanger on this board.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users