VPN advice and recommendations

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
How do I never see this ever fucking again;
Temp(5).jpg

Fucking Nazi ass Canadian bullshit right here restricting what I can or cannot see? Get fucked, gimme my freedom brothers and sisters.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
For those of you who are using a VPN, what are some good options these days? I think I did nord vpn a few years ago and I wasn't happy with it but I can't remember why. Checking if there are better alternatives out there these days.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
For those of you who are using a VPN, what are some good options these days? I think I did nord vpn a few years ago and I wasn't happy with it but I can't remember why. Checking if there are better alternatives out there these days.
NordVPN is super easy to use.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i've been using torguard exclusively to protect my ass from torrenting, there is no speedcap, i can flood my bandwidth at 70MiBs
31c5a8dafc52754a4b580fe390b5c247.png

torguard

you can try this promo code for 50% off
HALFOFFLIFE

i only use it to pirate, if i need a quick vpn i also use the extension

and click vpn on and it'll give me whatever country i need also

i'm just saying what my main purpose is for, cuz pirate vpns are more stringent than your basic nordvpn services

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone recommend a VPN I can install so that I can watch blackout sports games on my roku tv.

Rime

<Donor>
Some good talk in there about various VPNs. I have used proton for a year or so now, it works well.

• 1Like

Rebroholm

Bronze Knight of the Realm
While some VPNs can help secure your connection and protect you from ""spying"" by your ISP, it's important to remember that not all VPNs are created equal. I've tried several VPNs in the past and have found that some work better than others. A good VPN should be able to encrypt your connection and keep your online activity private. However, I still prefer proxies for more flexibility and control over my internet connection. Another thing you may consider to buy proxies for price tracking, as it can be a good way to avoid IP bans or blocks and access content that might be restricted to your location.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
While some VPNs can help secure your connection and protect you from "spying" by your ISP, it's important to remember that not all VPNs are created equal.
Solid advice from out of nowhere. Amod Amod clean up on aisle five?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
While some VPNs can help secure your connection and protect you from "spying" by your ISP, it's important to remember that not all VPNs are created equal.
Which would you suggest?