Walker

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yup, Supernatural following is massive. Those two guys could paint houses together and get 2+million viewers.

I have to admit, just seeing them on a generic home improvement/house flipping show would probably reel in viewers.

The fact the Jensen Ackles owns a bar/microbrewery also tells me he could do "Jensen Ackles tours bars, drinks, and eats bar food" show and put Guy Fieri out of business.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thing is, those two have a ton of chemistry together and in real life they are just... Good people. I never really liked Jared in supernatural, Jensen is CLEARLY more talented... But in the conventions, Jensen tends to be more muted and laid back while jared really feels animated and good tempered with an great sense of humor. When he's acting he's the opposite.

So yeah, they'd do great just recording the two of them just hanging out or bar hopping or whatever

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I have to admit, just seeing them on a generic home improvement/house flipping show would probably reel in viewers.
You could be damn sure the house wasn't haunted when they were done with it, too.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user