Warcraft 2 (Soft Reboot

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
1000001309.png

Apparently in 2022 Blizzard and Universal decided to "soft reboot" Warcraft. Maintaining some storyline of the 2016 Warcraft but not beholden to it. A requel.

What Blizzard and Universal should be taking into consideration is, is Warcraft still relevant enough to warrant a reboot or sequel?

• 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If it's not Classic or Hardcore, no one will see it.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Unless there's 3+ bloody scenes that involve genociding alliance, I'm not paying for this shit.

I want to see a human rogue getting beat to death just like the seagull from the lighthouse.

lighthouse-angry.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Goonsquad Officer
Hah just like the mmo storylines. Dumpster the old each release

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

They need to go straight to the Lich King or Illidan story lines if they want to start a successful set of movies or TV series. Unfortunately, neither are homosexual women of color, so I am sure we will get more orcs and/or trolls.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They would have had something if they had a remotely competent writer. Visually it was pretty damn good but of course the story was disjointed and just bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

How about don't make it because it is going to be absolute shit.
Nah, it's a win/win for us. If they prioritize SJW shit over story (90% chance), then we can laugh at it crashing and burning. If they actually make a good story, then we get a good movie (1% chance).

It's not like they can hurt the IP's lore any more than they already have with modern WoW's writing.

Edit: Added percent drop rate.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Nah, it's a win/win for us. If they prioritize SJW shit over story (90% chance), then we can laugh at it crashing and burning. If they actually make a good story, then we get a good movie (1% chance).

It's not like they can hurt the IP's lore any more than they already have with modern WoW's writing.

Edit: Added percent drop rate.
That math doesn't math.

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 503431
Apparently in 2022 Blizzard and Universal decided to "soft reboot" Warcraft. Maintaining some storyline of the 2016 Warcraft but not beholden to it. A requel.
They already fucked up by having the movie be the Human victory from the game when Warcraft 2 is based on an Orc victory.

Like the entire Alliance/Horde factions are built on that initial Orc victory over Stormwind.

There should have been zero Durotan and Thrall stuff, just a horror movie about Orcs appearing out of nowhere and sacking the kingdom while people just try to survive and escape

Then your second movie is a war movie with The Alliance forming and finally defeating The Horde.

You add the Durotan stuff in your third movie (Beyond the Dark Portal) when the initial invasion is defeated and you start to make things more complicated with friendly Orc factions and hostile Human ones.

Tell the story that launched the franchise and get it popular. Then you get to do your Warcraft 3 Trilogy once it's a proven hit (Arthas Movie, Thrall Movie and Illidan Movie).

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I’d probably watch an EQ movie regardless of how dumb, if only because its EQ

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I loved this movie. I don’t care how shitty it was. It would be way better as a tv series though.