WarCraft (2016)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I never played wow but i enjoyed this movie it was well done and story, and character development was slow b/c you know not everyone is going to catch on to who is who.
or and the eagle fucking those orcs up was pretty fucking awesome.
8/10

the torrent its self was 8/10 video 10/10 audio
If you had no idea what Warcraft is, you have no idea who the hell Guldan is or even how he became a part of the story. People will be wondering, "What the hell is Fel? That Green shit?" They will also not even understand the Kirin Tor aside from a forced dialog scene of the sap mage that said "Oh my god my parents sent me there and I ran away". Seriously?? The dialogue is so forced and canny. The character development for ANYONE is just so piss poor it's beyond cringe worthy. I DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR THEIR INTERACTIONS. About the only one that SLIGHTLY came off as somewhat of a decent character with regards to development, writing, and acting, was Mediev. Talk about one of the most convoluted messes one has ever seen on a screen.

Holy shit some of you astound me and I think I am reading reviews from fake metacritic posts hired by Hollywood to drive ticket sales.

This entire shit show could have been actually DECENT. instead, they completely fucked the entire thing up.

Worst movie I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The movie is better than the game at this point imo, id rather see more wow movies than wow expansions =|
You are fucking insane.

The Cut Scene from WOTLK at the end of the expansion had better acting in that small segment than this entire shitshow.

Jesus.

Seriously I enjoyed TWO PARTS. When I heard a random Murloc sound, and when a guard got sheeped.

Seriously. THAT'S ALL.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHANGE THE ENTIRE STORY FOR NO FUCKING REASON?? BLACKHAND DOESN'T DIE TO LOTHAR!! ORGRIM ISN'T SOME FUCKING NICE GUY. ORGRIM IS SUPPOSED TO CHOP BLACKHAND'S HEAD OFF AND PRESENT IT AS A TROPHY. FUCK METZEN AND HIS SJW CRONIES
AND THIS TOO! Seriously that just happened?

What a shitshow this thing is. Not trolling. I am literally so disgusted with this pile of shit I am going to have to drink more tonight to try and forget I saw this piece of garbage.

I am so happy I didn't pay any money to see this in a theater.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah UT you are going a little over board with this one.

Like I hate the Michael Bay Transfomer movies, but I will just say it sucks then move on. This is like some kind of crusade for you.

People like it, who cares. Not everyone needs to agree with what you hate.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
When is anything Ut disapproves of not a crusade? He's probably polishing his armor prepping for the next big release as we speak.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
DL'd a dvd quality bootleg and honestly the movie bored me to the point I stopped with half an hour to go. I found the orc CGI to be jarring especially when Garona is on the screen and she isn't CGI'd at all. I was in a pretty shitty mood when I loaded it up so maybe I should try again with a better mood. :p

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You are so over the top lol.
Play some Overwatch tonight.

Also, the only people praising this movie or giving it a shot, are Blizzard employees or Hollywood shill posters.

Tred, it isn't your mood. Trust me. You could win the lottery, turn this thing on, and forget you won the lottery and jump off a cliff in despair. As you saw.

Column_sl

shitlord
UT, I barely see you in the Movie, and TV forum.

Please, with all that nonsense like you are some overnight Movie critic lmao

zubdub_sl

shitlord
I CAN DEAL WITH FLOATING DALARAN DURING THE FIRST WAR. I COULD ALMOST RELUCTANTLY DEAL WITH EAST ASIAN HIGH ELVES (WTF WAS THAT??) BUT WHY, WHYYYYY, DO THEY NEED TO MAKE SUCH BIG CHANGES THAT MAIN CHARACTER'S DEATHS ARE TOTALLY REWRITTEN FOR NO REASON. BLACKHAND GETTING ASSASSINATED BY ORGRIM DOOMHAMMER WAS THE ORIGINAL STORY AND WOULD HAVE BEEN TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THE CLICHE BULLSHIT ASS YOUNG LOTHAR THE MARVEL SUPERHERO KILLS THE BIG BAD BLACKHAND. OH WOW. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MAKING A WARCRAFT MOVIE IF YOU ARE GOING TO DEVIATE FROM EVERYTHING IN THE ORIGINAL STORY. FUCKING RETCONS UP THE ASS. THIS MOVIE SHOULD BE CALLED "WARCRAFT: RETCON RISING"....... WHY THE FUCK IS ORGRIM BROWN? HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO CHANGE ORC COLORS? WE GOT GREEN ORCS, BROWN ORCS, RED ORCS, GRAY ORCS-- HEY ASSHOLE, ORGRIM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GREEN. HE ASSASSINATED BLACKHAND FOR POWER AND TO USURP THE THRONE OF THE HORDE AND BLACKROCK CLAN TO REIGN AS WARCHIEF INSTEAD OF ALLOWING GUL'DAN AND THE SHADOW COUNCIL TO WIELD INFLUENCE VIA THEIR PUPPET BLACKHAND... NOT BECAUSE HE'S A NOBLE BROWN ORC FROSTWOLF APOLOGIST. WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT DID I JUST WATCH CUZ IT WASNT WARCRAFT. AND WHY WERE GUL'DAN AND HIS PLANS SO OUT IN THE OPEN? FUCKING EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY GRUNT AND PEON KNEW WHAT HE WAS UP TO YET STILL FOLLOWS HIM? GUL'DAN AND THE SHADOW COUNCIL WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A SUBVERSIVE ORGANIZATION OPERATING FROM THE SHADOWS. JOE SCHMOE ZUG ZUG IS APPARENTLY AWARE OF THE DRAWBACKS AND CONCERNS WITH USING FEL MAGIC YET EVIDENTLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT AND ALLOW GUL'DAN TO WALK AROUND IN BROAD DAY LIGHT ANNOUNCING HIS EVERY INSIDIOUS MOVE. FUCK THIS MOVIE FOR REAL
mad.png
mad.png
mad.png
mad.png

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
could not make it through the movie in one sitting. Will try to finish it later just so i can say i watched it.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
UT, I barely see you in the Movie, and TV forum.

Please, with all that nonsense like you are some overnight Movie critic lmao
Dude, I am the KING of movies and TV shows. I can recommend the finest movies for you based on genre in the flash of your pan, pal.

Name the genre. I'll rattle off 5 of the best and probably 3 you have not seen.

Look at the comments already. Some people cannot even get through the thing without turning it off in disgust.

It's just that bad.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I CAN DEAL WITH FLOATING DALARAN DURING THE FIRST WAR. I COULD ALMOST RELUCTANTLY DEAL WITH EAST ASIAN HIGH ELVES (WTF WAS THAT??) BUT WHY, WHYYYYY, DO THEY NEED TO MAKE SUCH BIG CHANGES THAT MAIN CHARACTER'S DEATHS ARE TOTALLY REWRITTEN FOR NO REASON. BLACKHAND GETTING ASSASSINATED BY ORGRIM DOOMHAMMER WAS THE ORIGINAL STORY AND WOULD HAVE BEEN TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THE CLICHE BULLSHIT ASS YOUNG LOTHAR THE MARVEL SUPERHERO KILLS THE BIG BAD BLACKHAND. OH WOW. AND THEN ORGRIM TAKES BLACKHAND'S TOOTH AND SAYS "FOR YOUR SON" ...?? BLACKHAND HAS 2 SONS ASSHOLE. REND AND MAIM, EVER HEARD OF THEM? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MAKING A WARCRAFT MOVIE IF YOU ARE GOING TO DEVIATE FROM EVERYTHING IN THE ORIGINAL STORY. FUCKING RETCONS UP THE ASS. THIS MOVIE SHOULD BE CALLED "WARCRAFT: RETCON RISING"....... WHY THE FUCK IS ORGRIM BROWN? HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO CHANGE ORC COLORS? WE GOT GREEN ORCS, BROWN ORCS, RED ORCS, GRAY ORCS-- HEY ASSHOLE, ORGRIM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GREEN. HE ASSASSINATED BLACKHAND FOR POWER AND TO USURP THE THRONE OF THE HORDE AND BLACKROCK CLAN TO REIGN AS WARCHIEF INSTEAD OF ALLOWING GUL'DAN AND THE SHADOW COUNCIL TO WIELD INFLUENCE VIA THEIR PUPPET BLACKHAND... NOT BECAUSE HE'S A NOBLE BROWN ORC FROSTWOLF APOLOGIST. WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT DID I JUST WATCH CUZ IT WASNT WARCRAFT. AND WHY WERE GUL'DAN AND HIS PLANS SO OUT IN THE OPEN? FUCKING EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY GRUNT AND PEON KNEW WHAT HE WAS UP TO YET STILL FOLLOWS HIM? GUL'DAN AND THE SHADOW COUNCIL WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A SUBVERSIVE ORGANIZATION OPERATING FROM THE SHADOWS. JOE SCHMOE ZUG ZUG IS APPARENTLY AWARE OF THE DRAWBACKS AND CONCERNS WITH USING FEL MAGIC YET EVIDENTLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT AND ALLOW GUL'DAN TO WALK AROUND IN BROAD DAY LIGHT ANNOUNCING HIS EVERY INSIDIOUS MOVE. FUCK THIS MOVIE FOR REAL
mad.png
mad.png
mad.png
mad.png
Seriously!!!!! THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AGAIN.

It's a fucking CLUSTERFUCK.

Column_sl

shitlord
Dude, I am the KING of movies and TV shows. I can recommend the finest movies for you based on genre in the flash of your pan, pal.

Name the genre. I'll rattle off 5 of the best and probably 3 you have not seen.

Look at the comments already. Some people cannot even get through the thing without turning it off in disgust.

It's just that bad.
probably 3 you have not seen.
I seriously doubt that, and any fucknut can look up a top ten list..

I'm seeing some people that like it, and some people that do not. Like every other movie thread on this forum

What I don't see is them harping on it for 10 pages.... We get it man, you didn't like the movie. Move the fuck on

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I get the feeling Utnayan saw a name he recognized in the credits or a promo that looked too similar to a former Mythic games employee or something and it enabled his rage setting. If this is the worst movie he's ever seen, he hasn't seen that many movies overall, and -clearly- doesn't like the Warcraft games/universe in the first place. Retconning stuff is what blizzard do, so changes in the cinematic realm are just par for the course.

Column_sl

shitlord
I get the feeling Utnayan saw a name he recognized in the credits or a promo that looked too similar to a former Mythic games employee or something and it enabled his rage setting. If this is the worst movie he's ever seen, he hasn't seen that many movies overall, and -clearly- doesn't like the Warcraft games/universe in the first place. Retconning stuff is what blizzard do, so changes in the cinematic realm are just par for the course.
Im just trying to figure out why out of all the shitty movies this is the one he shows up for after years of being on Rerolled.

Blizzard is a game company, they don't owe you a great movie. If people like the movie let them like it. UT you didn't even pay for it lol. You lost nothing