WarCraft (2016)

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I don't think they've discussed how much history they're putting in the movie. I think Duncan said the run time (as of Blizzcon 2014) was 2.5 hours though. He said it's pretty even split between focusing on alliance and horde story.

Rime

<Donor>
I assume they'll be handing out promotional codes at theaters.
Awesome. So we can have 16-19 year olds taking all of the codes and putting them up on eBay!

It would make more sense for the code to be in the DVD/BLU packaging.

But then again, this IS Blizzard we are talking about.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Awesome. So we can have 16-19 year olds taking all of the codes and putting them up on eBay!

It would make more sense for the code to be in the DVD/BLU packaging.

But then again, this IS Blizzard we are talking about.
They will do both.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Supposedly the film was completely edited and every scene finalized at the time of Blizzcon 2014. The only thing they had left to do was the post processing special effects... which they anticipated would take the better part of 18 months to finish.

Can't wait for the trailers to start releasing, though I suppose they won't be around until the beginning of 2016.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Really curious to hear what they'll do with the soundtrack. Warcraft has some awesome music attached to it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
icv1OuW.jpg

QRRg8Mt.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Not sure if want... dude is retarded, he isn't even wearing set gloves.

Siliconemelons

Am I dumb for thinking this looks good... and from the tag line- are they going back to the base plot of Orc invaders vs Humans

Column_sl

shitlord
The movie has money behind it, and Weta. At least it's going to look good.

Also isnt that Garrosh in that one pic?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it's not warcraft if the shoulderpads aren't taller than a person's head. do not want.