WarCraft (2016)

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Half the preview was humans, Medivh and whatnot; twice as long as what was leaked. Maybe there will still be a leak with the full duration, but that's looking unlikely considering how long it's been.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Taken down. I want to hear the faggot.
frown.png
Basically, 45 seconds in he bitches "I'm already not interested, it's one big computer... I'm watching Avatar" --- Not sure wtf he expected.

Siliconemelons

Ehh the both sides thing... at least in WC1 and 2 was more of a "get to be a bad guy" rather than "understand their humanity and why they are doing things"

The basic plot is orcs invading and slaughtering the humans...then they started getting things all convoluted and Wow made it worse redrawing the world etc. The events of wc1 and 2 don't really imo "fit" the same world as WC3 + while it was fiddled in it still is kinda ehh

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
the transition from full cgi to like cgi armored people looks so bad.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They're releasing the trailer on Friday to coincide with Blizzcon.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they're trying to say the humans in this movie use woad and are therefore Celts? Or, just dumb marketing to match up to the tribal orcs?

W/E, doesn't matter; loading up Warcraft 2 now. Must get a fix.

HUH_sl

shitlord

The CG is really rough if you freeze frame some shots but the movie is still 8 or 9 months away. I am pleasantly surprised with all the little things they added, Westfall, harvest golems, griffins, the armor sets, guns, it's all very Warcrafty.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Damn, the more I see about this movie the more excited I am. I was expecting some shit on the level of Dungeons and Dragons, but this is actually looking like a legitimately good movie. At least visually. I guess it remains to be seen if they fuck up the story.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The CG is really rough if you freeze frame some shots but the movie is still 8 or 9 months away. I am pleasantly surprised with all the little things they added, Westfall,harvest golems, griffins, the armor sets, guns, it's all very Warcrafty.
Where?

Siliconemelons

Damn, the more I see about this movie the more excited I am. I was expecting some shit on the level of Dungeons and Dragons, but this is actually looking like a legitimately good movie. At least visually. I guess it remains to be seen if they fuck up the story.
Blizzard....story....so...umm...yeah, it looks awesome!