WarCraft (2016)

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Z4spgNn.jpg

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Those fucking horde are raiding sentinel hill in the movie? Epic.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have pretty high hopes that this movie is going to blow in the good, cheesy kind of way and not in the bad, excruciating walk out halfway through way.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kind of looks like a digital version of those old cut-out doll scenes. There's the backdrop and then some characters randomly scattered in front that just don't fit very well. But, that's a still, so who knows. It really looks janky though.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Those fucking horde are raiding sentinel hill in the movie? Epic.
If nothing else it will be worth watching to see how many locations and incidental characters you can recognize from the game itself.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks promising. Story is already written for them, all they have to do is follow Warcraft 1 semi faithfully retconning the groundwork for Warcraft 2/3 movies and WoW references in.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
We know if there are going to be any of the superior races in the movie? (ie Trolls)

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I recall them saying that while there will be some evidence of others, that for the first movie they were sticking pretty close to just Orcs and Humans.

Brad2770

I wonder how many guild leaders will be giving out DKP for guild members seeing this.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Looks promising. Story is already written for them, all they have to do is follow Warcraft 1 semi faithfully retconning the groundwork for Warcraft 2/3 movies and WoW references in.
I've never been a Warcraft fan, but you're totally right about the story. I found the Arthas stuff really cool. It's all clich? and everyone from Tennyson to Creative Assembly has drawn upon the same inspirations, but it's tried and true. I'm a sucker for those stories.