WarCraft (2016)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Biggest game in the world for almost a decade, we better hire a bunch of nobodies and kill the project before it even comes out. Only interesting people involved with the movie so far are david bowie's kid and that guy from 3:10 to yuma that kinda looks like ryan gosling.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Bro, Daniel Wu is cool.
One nite in Mongkok is legit as fuck.

We all know this movie is going to be shitty anyway :p

elidib

Vyemm Raider
A nobody???

rrr_img_53791.jpg

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Biggest game in the world for almost a decade, we better hire a bunch of nobodies and kill the project before it even comes out. Only interesting people involved with the movie so far are david bowie's kid and that guy from 3:10 to yuma that kinda looks like ryan gosling.
It's being done by the director of Moon and Source Code, can't be that horrible (I hope).

Fedor

<Banned>
Biggest game in the world for almost a decade,we better hire a bunch of nobodiesand kill the project before it even comes out. Only interesting people involved with the movie so far are david bowie's kid and that guy from 3:10 to yuma that kinda looks like ryan gosling.
put your hand on that wall

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Some cool looking posters. IMDB says its already in post production.

rrr_img_81593.jpg

rrr_img_81594.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wish they would've just put their CGI trailer team on this movie. I would be all over an animated feature.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Warcraft Movie Reveal: Classic Characters We'll See In The Film
THE ALLIANCE

Anduin Lothar (Travis Fimmel)

The lead protagonist for the Alliance, Lothar is a war hero who has sacrificed everything to keep the people of Azeroth safe.

King Llane Wrynn (Dominic Cooper)

King Llane is the leader of the Alliance city of Stormwind and a beacon of hope to its people in a time of darkness.

Medivh (Ben Foster)

Known as 'the Guardian,' Medivh is a mysterious and reclusive protector who wields formidable power.

Khadgar (Ben Schnetzer)

Khadgar is a gifted young mage, embarking on a daring search for the truth.

Lady Taria (Ruth Negga)

Taria is the royal Queen of Stormwind, King Llane's great love and most trusted counsel.

Garona (Paula Patton)

Caught between the Alliance and the Horde, Garona is a strong-willed survivor who must decide where her true loyalty lies.

THE HORDE

Durotan (Toby Kebbel)

The lead protagonist for the Horde, Durotan is the noble Chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan, battling to save his people and his family from extinction.

Orgrim (Rob Kazinsky)

Orgrim is Durotan's right hand and a brave warrior destined to wield the Doomhammer: a weapon of orc legend.

Blackhand (Clancy Brown)

Known as 'The Destroyer', Blackhand is one of orc-kind's most fearsome and titanic warchiefs.

Gul'Dan (Daniel Wu)

Gul'dan is a supreme orc ruler, fueled by a dark magic that even he cannot control.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Ben Foster as Medivh? I loved him in 3:10 to Yuma but I just don't see him as Medivh.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Everything looks great so far, so glad they did this story and not the "world of warcraft movie" that was being spoken of at the start with fucking darnassus concept art :/

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I dont know. If the Darnassus concept art is a part of the movie, a small intro in the beginning of the movie giving a small glimpse into the larger overall history of the world like a montage of places that would be well known or small scenes like Arthas vs Illidan fight before Icecrown. Then leading into "where it all began" and going with the original story with King Llane. Id go with that.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Something I was curious about while reading this thread was the fact that the movie has finished filming and going into post production and yet, we have barely heard anything about the movie. Weve seen one blurry image of what appears to be the throne room and a handful of concept art. Actors were unknown until just recently, no off set paparazzi shots, not even mentions from actors in interviews I bet. Apparently they built huge sets for the movie but weve seen nothing from the sets or studios. Its been kept really under wraps and tight lock and key.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It sounds like this movie will spend most of it's time in post processing (almost two years) while shooting was a few months or less?