Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

They keep adding in banter like this, people are gonna actually care about their operatives.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i.e. the bare minimum content-wise to keep people from thinking of the game as abandoned, but they'll make sure to churn out more garbage for the cash shop.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Helldivers just has more power fantasy, it's frustrating to play Darktide and feel any fun.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Helldivers just has more power fantasy, it's frustrating to play Darktide and feel any fun.

Think you got that backwards. Helldivers is the most frustrating FPS I have played in a long time. Crappy gunplay. No progression. Crappy design decisions all over the place.

Gameplay wise. I MUCH MUCH rather prefer Darktide. Even the ancillary shit is at worst...meh.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Think you got that backwards. Helldivers is the most frustrating FPS I have played in a long time. Crappy gunplay. No progression. Crappy design decisions all over the place.

Gameplay wise. I MUCH MUCH rather prefer Darktide. Even the ancillary shit is at worst...meh.

They're both fun in their own way to me.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The april fools of a 40k version skinned HD2 made me sad. I'd fork over another $30 for a DLC that reskinned the game as 40k