Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Brahma Brahma after seeing Ogryns shafted
willem dafoe platoon GIF

Yeah. They fucked with my heavy swing bleed stacks. I had it down to a science on trash. The toughness ner...fix. I want to test.

Looks like they did bump up the near damage on nukes? Not sure what that even means.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah. They fucked with my heavy swing bleed stacks. I had it down to a science on trash. The toughness ner...fix. I want to test.

Looks like they did bump up the near damage on nukes? Not sure what that even means.

I assume it was due to people walking through Aurics like it wasn't shit. People going to learn today.

The damage falls off the further away from the detonation you are, so it got a big buff to center point damage if that makes sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I hope I am still able to one shot weakened monstrosities after this nerf.

We will find out tonight.

Muurloen

What build is this for who?
The Zealot backstab Crucis Hammer stealth build.

unnamed.png

I am still one shotting regular monstrosities. Havent faced a nurgle buff monstrosity yet.

For me to pull it off, I need to have a lot of buffs going from fighting chaff before going after the monster. If I go in without any of my buffs, its unlikely I am gonna take it out in one hit. Severely damage it, but not kill it.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
The Zealot backstab Crucis Hammer stealth build.

View attachment 497157

I am still one shotting regular monstrosities. Havent faced a nurgle buff monstrosity yet.

For me to pull it off, I need to have a lot of buffs going from fighting chaff before going after the monster. If I go in without any of my buffs, its unlikely I am gonna take it out in one hit. Severely damage it, but not kill it.
Neat!

So far I have psyker and ogryn at 30. Will have to get the zealot up next

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
There is no way the plasma rifle stays at 100 cleave... Hellbore build might be better still with how everything ranged gets highlighted now.

Muurloen

First

--
Then

I think the GSC idea is now dead.

I think the video at the end of the video, claiming possibly Wyrmwood's soul is a Chaos Demagogue. I play with this model in kill team and there are some pretty unique mechanics for the Chaos Cultists Kill Team and for this model.

I play Chaos Cultists in Kill Team. This would a great unit to bring into the game.

1699568585666.png

The faction mechanic works as follows:

At the top of the turning point (round) during the strategic ploy phase, you get X amount of mutations for which X turning point it is. 1 mutation for tp 1, 2 for tp2 etc etc. however the demagogue can force mutate a devotee into a mutant.

The mutation chain can only goes as follows devotee to mutant, mutant to torment (chaos spawn essentially).

Devotees
1699568916727.png

They kinda look like the scabs that we see in the game now.

Mutants and Torments
1699568870787.png

A unit can only mutate once per turning point.

So assuming that it is a Chaos Demagogue for a new map and event event, have it spawn with a massive amount of chaff, quite a few mutants... a certain amount of time passes and if there a mutants that are still around, they mutate into spawns, while you are having more chaff and more mutants being tossed at you.

In Vermintide 2, there is already a boss that you face that gets turned from a Chaos Warrior into a Chaos Spawn. I think they can go further with that in Dartide.

Sounds like fun to me and brings in a very interesting kill team model and mechanic into the game.

Muurloen

To celebrate the first anniversary of Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, we have prepared a two-part update called The Traitor Curse bringing more content to the game. Part 1 will release during November, Part 2 will follow before the winter holidays.

The Traitor Curse Part 1 - Features:
New Cinematic: Learn about the motivations of the Moebian 6th and discover The Carnival, a new disreputable zone promising transgressive distractions and entertainment.
New Zone & Mission: Strike at the heart of the Moebian 6th operations and fend off hordes of enemies in Mercantile located in The Carnival.
Inspect Feature: Inspect player loadouts in The Mourningstar.
Update to Veteran Talent Tree: enjoy many changes and tweaks made to the Veteran tree, including the addition of Keystones (due to these changes, Veterans will see their talent tree reset and players will have to re-assign talent points).
[11:41 AM]
Part 2 will be released during December, we will make sure to come back to you with more information on the latter by the end of the month!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Shovel on veteran is crazy good now with the right blessings. I never liked it before but its' a great all-rounder. Probably my new go to melee for the vet. It pairs really well with the Columnus MK V Autogun, that thing is really fun to use. Not as crazy effective as the Plasma but fun none the less.