Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If missions were ~20 min long I think me and my friends would still be playing. But since they’re twice that long missions start feeling like a slog. Especially when you get paired w terrible players.
If you don’t love the gameplay enough to enjoy the mission length I would say this game isn’t for you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Missions should take like 20 minutes, maybe 30 if your team is dragging ass. Push the tempo and stop exploring every nook and cranny.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I honestly can't get enough of the missions and they feel just the right length unless you get a crappy team that takes too long to kill things. Usually two good player can carry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Put grimoires back the way they were

Add some more maps and the other specs for chars

Think we golden then

Shits still dank atm

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Muurloen

The new map is probably my most favorite map out of all of the Tide games.

This track is also a banger. Enjoy.

Muurloen

Here are the patch notes for 1.2.21, which just went live on Steam.

• Tweaked the damage values of fire damage from enemy Scab Bombers and Scab/Tox Flamers
    • Tick interval changed from 0.2 to 0.35.
    • Damage scale per tick from [1, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0, 2.25, 2.5, 3.0, 3.25, 3.5} to {1, 1, 1, 1.25, 1.25, 1.3, 1.35, 1.5, 1.5, 1.6, 1.75, 2.0, 2.25, 2.5, 3.0, 3.0, 3.25].
Dev Note
:
The speed and intensity of the damage ramp up will now be much slower. Fire surfaces will remain very dangerous, but only when standing over them for a prolonged amount of time.

• Fixed a crash which could happen when browsing the Social menu.
  • Fixed a crash which could happen when using or swapping Stimm items.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when attacking the tanks in the Warren 6-19 mission finale with a Zealot Artemia Mk III Purgation Flamer.
  • Fixed an issue with the Cadia Mk XIIIg Assault Chainsword where the Impact inflicted by activated sawing attacks was lower than intended.
Dev Note
:
Now the values will be aligned to the Cadia Mk IV Assault Chainsword.

• Fixed an issue where having a Grimoire equipped would prevent players from picking up Stimms.
  • Fixed an issue where the portrait picture of the player was not updated immediately after performing changes in the Mourningstar.
  • Fixed an issue where some of the new foldable shovels introduced in The Traitor Curse Part 2 Anniversary Update were missing attack trail visual effects:
    • Munitorum Mk III Sapper Shovel
    • Munitorum Mk VII Sapper Shovel.
  • Fixed an issue where the Ogryn "Convict Garb (all variations)" upper body cosmetics would display a black shoulder patch instead of the intended colour.
  • Tweaked the logic for interaction points in the Mourningstar (e.g. Mission Board, Shrine of the Omnissiah).
    • The interaction will now be more easily accessed without having to point the camera in a very specific direction.
  • Added a small rev motor sound to the Orestes Mk XII Assault Chainaxe light attacks.

• 1Like

Muurloen

1702478020134.png

Fun fight. Recommend picking up a med stim that is provided before stepping into the arena to fight them.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wrecked them on malice, got raped on damnation. Was kinda confused at the first heal thingie being in a different spot, just knew it was going to be special :D

Muurloen

I throw fire frags like a faggot and block mobs to burn in the fire. Did the fire frag not get nerfed or did I misread the patch notes?
You mis-read. Its the damage from the the Scab & Dreg Flamer.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users