Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
hurray senior writer on this game is an SJW cunt who hates white men, I wonder how many female custodes she will insert into the story to emasculate Captain Titus.

• 3Tiresome
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That was a story back in 2021 and then again in 2023. Just another case of the alt-right snowflakes having their panties in a bunch. Shut the fuck up about your insecurities.

• 10Faggotry
  • 2NPC
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Yes it’s a tranny and yes it’s the senior writer, Ashley Cooper according to google. Tweets out the usual insane far left SJW bullshit. No more preorder for me, will wait to make sure it hasn’t ruined the game first

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a story back in 2021 and then again in 2023. Just another case of the alt-right snowflakes having their panties in a bunch. Shut the fuck up about your insecurities.
Don't be one of those "it only happens on the Internet" types. It is extremely difficult for sjw types not to try and inject their activism into whatever game they work for.... And writers are the worst.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yes it’s a tranny and yes it’s the senior writer, Ashley Cooper according to google. Tweets out the usual insane far left SJW bullshit. No more preorder for me, will wait to make sure it hasn’t ruined the game first

Yes, I no longer preorder anything either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I don't pre-order anymore until I've read reviews, so I'll reserve judgement until then, that said it doesn't look good.

Hopefully somebody above them will reign them in, but I have my doubts as these people tend to go nuts if you try to control what they do.

This wasn't super high on games I was looking forward to, but it was there...so definitely concerning development.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah wanting nothing to do with people who hate me and want me dead is just being an alt-right snowflake with my panties in a bunch. People like you would serve the world better as gardening mulch.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anything less than a Souls-like made by FromSoft is a "wait for a sale" situation from me. Half of the time big titles just end up on Game Pass to play for free anyway.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Yeah wanting nothing to do with people who hate me and want me dead is just being an alt-right snowflake with my panties in a bunch. People like you would serve the world better as gardening mulch.

Typical Gavinmad escalation post

1) “this group wants to harm me! They’re violent!!”

followed by

2) “btw you should die”

• 1NPC
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users