Warhammer 40k

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess it bears repeating, Anna Shaffer is not ugly. They inexplicably uglied her up to play Triss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
I guess it bears repeating, Anna Shaffer is not ugly. They inexplicably uglied her up to play Triss.
I think they ugly up brown chicks some times to just say "fuck western beauty standards. Look how beautiful some African garbo style is". Only it isn't beautiful. Its feral and gross

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Honestly, looking at her images on google... She's not, not ugly. And by that I mean she's very average. Frizzy hair's never been my thing either, which doesn't help.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Inexplicable is right. She was the wrong casting choice, her writing was trash, her costume/makeup design was trash. I'm not a huge fan of Triss but it's like they wanted to take a Geralt fuck-witch and add some depth but had no idea what to do other than make her annoying and ugly.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1671752269021.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

velk

Trakanon Raider

That is a very weird video - "Ok, I know I corroborated this story but now the author has retracted it I look kind of stupid. *Obviously* when I said 'Guys, I can confirm this is true', I didn't mean the *bad parts*, just, like, other bits."

It's probably the biggest disconnect between title and content I've seen in recent memory.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That is a very weird video - "Ok, I know I corroborated this story but now the author has retracted it I look kind of stupid. *Obviously* when I said 'Guys, I can confirm this is true', I didn't mean the *bad parts*, just, like, other bits."

It's probably the biggest disconnect between title and content I've seen in recent memory.
Not to defend Mr Potato there, but actually, that's exactly what he said initially. You'd have had to watch the first video I suppose, but I don't hold it against anyone for not watching his shit.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Depends. Could do a great show based on inquisitors, imperial guard, or rogue traders.
It needs to be low key. Like infantry and shit. If it gets involved high up the food chain it will blow because they won't do it right. Just some grunts cleansing the universe is the way to go.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It needs to be low key. Like infantry and shit. If it gets involved high up the food chain it will blow because they won't do it right. Just some grunts cleansing the universe is the way to go.
Grunts with the evetual "hallway" scene with something higher up on the food chain. Each season introduce something bigger, kind of how Expanse did it.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Grunts with the evetual "hallway" scene with something higher up on the food chain. Each season introduce something bigger, kind of how Expanse did it.
And when all looks bleak in the season finale out of the darkness a Terminator with lightning claws shows up to save the day.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This sums up my last week and starting my first 40k universe novel with Horus Heresy. Which is fine, Malazan is my favorite fantasy series so getting dropped in the middle of something that is missing backstory and details is just par for the course.

Without starting too much of an argument though it makes Red Rising feel even more like a watered down and distilled copy cat. The Astartes seem much more interesting than the Golds in that series.

To the topic, hopefully this is great. Our table top stuff was mostly regular Warhammer and Necromunda.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
no-poster.jpg

Title: Warhammer 40,000

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Cast: Henry Cavill

Overview: In the far future, where humanity stands at the edge of what might be its brightest future, or its darkest age. The threats to humankind's empire are many — traitors driven by the fires of ambition, alien empires sworn to reclaim the stars, and the corruption of reality by malevolent gods.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If he's in producer role it will at least be true to source.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users