Warhammer Chaos and Conquest

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Anyone here play this or is interested in checking it out? It's like Game if Thrones Conquest but Warhammer haha.

I started Mistwalkers if anyone is interested in checking it out and taking over some keeps.

I am TrueTzimisce on there

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
We had 8 people join yesterday. Anyone is welcome to come check this out. It's pretty interesting and I think the personalities on this board would do well on it. It's a pretty new game so it's not like you are stating too far behind.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Got 14 members now. I know we can get more from here.

Come learn the game and let's cause some chaos and do some Konkerin'

In case it matters we are on Throgg 3

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I joined (Vatic85) to check it out. I don't think I've played anything like this but I'll do what I can

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Well Most are randoms from the server. I have kicked the ones that haven't been on in a few days, how hard is it to open your phone, assist allies, set stuff to build and research just once a day at least.

So if you still want in, I made it invite only so just ping us and we will get you in.

Now I am getting into the Warhammer lore...

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's a real shame that with all the amazing Warhammer lore, they still can't seem to make a decent game to save their lives.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
uninstalled after three minutes. Generic 2D base building game with considerabe feature overload in the tutorial already. I'm amazed people play games like that on 6 inch displays.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm Gender Fluid in the clan, correct pronouns please. Check the chat for the correct ones to use today or I'll report you.

Yeah it's a generic base builder and the tutorial is just bash buttons to get out of it without learning what anything does. Disappointed there's no mechanic where placement of buildings matters or you can customise your base instead of generic chaos undivided.

I'm going to play it though because the value of these games is playing with others so it'll be fun to take over the game with you guys.

I do like that you play as Chaos, makes sense in the more but feels fresh to me that I'm not some generic human.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Well It seems there is a ton of content they can add from the Lore. I was kinda worried that a game like GoT has 100 different Seat of Power to fight over and this has like 10 but there seems to be a lot of room for growth.

Playing with people makes the game. Simple as that. If they can keep content rolling out at a good pace and the guild keeps growing it should be a a good time waster. We are the 38th biggest guild on the server so far and growing. I keep kicking lowbies that don't log in to bring in fresh people that might stick. If you are a board member, let me know in game and I will find a place for you.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well It seems there is a ton of content they can add from the Lore. I was kinda worried that a game like GoT has 100 different Seat of Power to fight over and this has like 10 but there seems to be a lot of room for growth.

Playing with people makes the game. Simple as that. If they can keep content rolling out at a good pace and the guild keeps growing it should be a a good time waster. We are the 38th biggest guild on the server so far and growing. I keep kicking lowbies that don't log in to bring in fresh people that might stick. If you are a board member, let me know in game and I will find a place for you.
I guess we will be attacking one empire at a time, they can add Dwarf and Elf cities next.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Joined the clan the other day (Azragul). Easy way to kill downtime at work. I need to figure out a path for rituals, been pretty haphazard with those so far.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why are there 100 Warlord slots and why do I have like 5-6 already when you can only use 2 at once? One for resource raids and one for defence?

Are we meant to be sending out multiple raiding parties eventually?

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I believe so and they are about to release a new warlord with the .30 patch soon.

Remember this game is only 2 months old. There is a lot to add.

We have spots for FoHers if you still want to join. Find Mistwalkers on Throgg 3 and request a spot.

For now, we only ask that you log in at least once a day to manage your build queue for buildings, troops and research and to assist your guildmates to help their go faster.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
This game is more fun, than I originally thought it was going to be, when you have people to work with.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This game is more fun, than I originally thought it was going to be, when you have people to work with.
Yeah!

Thing that I like is that resource farms in your city don't give you enough resources but it seems like it's designed to have you go after objectives on the map to get larger quantities than what you can produce alone.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
QUAN just reeked havoc on the higher level of the hive. They teleported in and destroyed at least 4 people. It hurt watching, unable to do anything, but at the same time was interesting watching that tactic.

Chris

Potato del Grande
QUAN just reeked havoc on the higher level of the hive. They teleported in and destroyed at least 4 people. It hurt watching, unable to do anything, but at the same time was interesting watching that tactic.
Yeah I was one of them. They got my champion. Was my first night unprotected too. Not sure what rewards they got, I didn't have many resources.

I've rebuilt other than the champion (took about 2 hours), learned lots of lessons. I'll be upgrading my warehouses, sawbones and cave so it's easier to rebuild next time. I'm also upgrading my resource farms since you can't use troops to gather on the world map if they are all dead in your sawbones.

Interesting that your troops and warlord don't die, you can respawn them at a cost. Troops do die if you initiate the attack I think.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
If your troops "die" defending they go to the Sawbones to heal. If you are attacking they just die

Braen

<Medals Crew>
We are ranked 25 on the server ranked by Power now. Up 6 spots.

Still have some room as I am constantly kicking out non producers. Come join us.