Warhammer Chaos and Conquest

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
We are ranked 25 on the server ranked by Power now. Up 6 spots.

Still have some room as I am constantly kicking out non producers. Come join us.
Can I suggest scouting some sort targets for us to attack?

There's an event in a day or two to get a Keeper of Secrets epic warlord if you steal over a million resources from other players.

I've got 5 million resources on my own at lv11 so hopefully it won't be too hard if we work together to take down defences.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
yeah I plan to make things more organized after my move to Seattle next week.

We are now 16th on the server and moving up quickly.

Chris

Potato del Grande
yeah I plan to make things more organized after my move to Seattle next week.

We are now 16th on the server and moving up quickly.
What are the ranks based on? I want to work my way out of being a Brute peasant :)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive installed, played to the point that i have lengthy builds in all slots. Moved to Braen's server and messaged him for the invite. But is anyone still active?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ive installed, played to the point that i have lengthy builds in all slots. Moved to Braen's server and messaged him for the invite. But is anyone still active?
Yeah guild is still active and growing.

For some reason Braen isn't promoting FoH bros to have invite privilages :/

Chris

Potato del Grande
Uninstalled, total waste of my time.

Worst recommendation ever on this forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Uninstalled, total waste of my time.

Worst recommendation ever on this forum.
Lmao, I came here to ask if we were quiting this game yet. We gained the attention of the top guilds on the server and we are now getting farmed constantly.
Was fun to build up an army but the lack of protection from top end players or the p2w guys kills the game. Add the high cost of everything and long build/research times makes it worse.
Once your army is destroyed you are stuck if you don't throw money at the game or slowly farm everything back and hope you are not attacked again.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lmao, I came here to ask if we were quiting this game yet. We gained the attention of the top guilds on the server and we are now getting farmed constantly.
Was fun to build up an army but the lack of protection from top end players or the p2w guys kills the game. Add the high cost of everything and long build/research times makes it worse.
Once your army is destroyed you are stuck if you don't throw money at the game or slowly farm everything back and hope you are not attacked again.
Yeah I was wiped a few weeks ago and I farmed a massive army since then.

I discovered that attacks are limited by march size and I was at the point that I could send 4+ max sized T2 marches, I also got lv10 defence salvaging (80% of your defences don't die on attack) and had max T2 defences. I felt pretty safe.

It took ONE march from a Lv19 player to totally wipe out my multiple marches of armies, the defences I spent weeks researching and building did 0 damage on subsequent attacks. Everything I did was pointless.

Oh and I was the second most powerful player in the guild. Do yourself a favour guys and quit. Fortunatly I only spent $1 on this shit.

Druss

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I was wiped a few weeks ago and I farmed a massive army since then.

I discovered that attacks are limited by march size and I was at the point that I could send 4+ max sized T2 marches, I also got lv10 defence salvaging (80% of your defences don't die on attack) and had max T2 defences. I felt pretty safe.

It took ONE march from a Lv19 player to totally wipe out my multiple marches of armies, the defences I spent weeks researching and building did 0 damage on subsequent attacks. Everything I did was pointless.

Oh and I was the second most powerful player in the guild. Do yourself a favour guys and quit. Fortunatly I only spent $1 on this shit.

Im out also, should have been sooner but i went out fighting lol, the entire game is setup to get you to pay more, even if you are totally wiped out you can just pay and be back in, the more money the faster you get back in. So, there is never any victory as long as someone is willing to pay. Also, if you didn't start at the very beginning you cannot really catch up in power to those on longer than you, unless you have unlimited money to buy speed ups etc. I always stayed away from these p2w games but decided to try it out and it was a mistake.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can we get the thread deleted? We need to make sure nobody else gets involved in this absolute cancer.