Watch Dogs 2

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Didn't see a thread for this one. Anyone pick it up? Little gun shy after the first one so curious if it is worth it?

spronk

FPS noob
if you haven't played any open world games this year it might be a good spin, the world itself is really cool and fun and they are slowly fixing all the online/FPS bugs (multiplayer is turned off until this weekend or early next week). Bay area is detailed beautifully and its really cool to explore and just watch the AI get into funny situations like any typical GTA/etc game.

Its 120% a Ubisoft game though, so it basically just consists of all the same kind of Ubi quests, zone clearings, taxi missions (you are LITERALLY a Uber driver for many), etc. If you have played a few of these kind of games this year its hard not to see how you won't get fatigued, fast.

Its not as dour or emo as Watch Dogs 1, the characters have a bit more pep and life to them but its like a high school kid watched all of Mr. Robot and decided to make a game based on that plus the movie Hackers. Will annoy the hell out of some, others will find it funny and endearing.

Personally I didn't buy it, but I did play test it for 10+ hours so I got a lot of time in it. I'll buy when the gold version is $30-40 in a few months, I'd rather play Final Fantasy XV in 10 days.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The reviews have looked promising. Not going to pick it up just yet—largely because I want to thin out the backlog of other games I've been meaning to get to—but I'll grab it eventually.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I am in the minority that liked the first game.

My take so far is that it is way more streamlined and less clunky then the first, so thats good. I do miss the more down and gritty feel of the first game thou, this bayarea colourhappy world is waaaay less intresting for me.

After 7 hours, I still find it pretty entertaining so I feel I got my moneys worth, but as Spronk pointed out; Its a 120% Ubi Soft game, so if you dont like those stay away.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I have a copy PC of Watch Dogs 2 if anyone is interesting in trying to steam trade of any sort? I don't really have any interest in playing it.