brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Wayne

First aired: 2019-01-16

Creator: Shawn Simmons

Cast: Mark McKenna, Ciara Bravo

Overview: In this gritty and sometimes bloody tale, sixteen year-old Wayne sets out on a dirt bike with his new crush Del to take back the 1978 Pontiac Trans Am that was stolen from his father before he died. It is Wayne and Del against the world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
So this show was picked up by Amazon for Prime. Very similar vibe to cobrai kai. kicking ass, lots of crass humor, ultra dark violence but in a funny way. love it. you should check it out.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just started watching this today funny enough. First episode was great. Show is written by the writers of Deadpool, so that helps.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was awesome. Just finished it up. I hope Amazon picks up a season 2.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
This wasn't bad. Episode one probably the weakest episode. The main characters are interesting enough, but the side characters are the best part. I could watch an entire movie of just the Sergeant talking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Liking what I've watched so far.

Some frenchman did the same to my father in a bar fight as Wayne did to Del's dad with the nose bite. Bit the tip clear off and it had to be reattached.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
yeah good shit, more need to watch it. It felt like I was watching a preacher spin off, no supernatural stuff just the beats were the same.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database