Weight Loss Thread

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
What's your guys opinion on coffee? I generally drink like 3-4 cups per day with some cream but no sugar. About to go into a 6 week cutting phase and trying to decide if I should try to phase out the coffee. I can drink green tea but I prefer coffee 10000x more.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
What's your guys opinion on coffee? I generally drink like 3-4 cups per day with some cream but no sugar. About to go into a 6 week cutting phase and trying to decide if I should try to phase out the coffee. I can drink green tea but I prefer coffee 10000x more.
Drink it black and enjoy as much as you want. I do anywhere from 3 - 10 cups of black coffee a day.

He was hamfisting it
Pretty much. For dinner the other night I bought a family size bag of tater tots, a can of Hormel Chili, and a bag of Mexican shredded cheese. Cooked the tots, poured on the chili and melted the cheese over it all. It was delicious, but the bloat and swelling made it hard to do anything afterwards.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I go black with Stevia as sweetener, and cap it at 3 cups in the morning. I usually drink espresso though. I'll pop a green tea pill before a workout if I'm feeling low on energy.

Pretty much. For dinner the other night I bought a family size bag of tater tots, a can of Hormel Chili, and a bag of Mexican shredded cheese. Cooked the tots, poured on the chili and melted the cheese over it all. It was delicious, but the bloat and swelling made it hard to do anything afterwards.
Thanks, I just gained 2 lbs reading that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You should probably try it with butter.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I hate coffee and it makes me shit my brains out. I'm a pussy tea drinker now.
I've noticed that coffee makes me shit pretty badly, too. Runny, nasty shits as well, not the satisfying, solid ones. I'm not sure why that is.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with tea. It can give you caffeine without turning your teeth brown and if you get some decent herbal teas you don't even have to add anything to it. Unfortunately I don't really like tea unless it's got tons of milk and sugar in it, whereas I love coffee black.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought tea was worse for staining your teeth? There was one of those sciencey, Alton Brown type shows where they tested it.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've noticed that coffee makes me shit pretty badly, too. Runny, nasty shits as well, not the satisfying, solid ones. I'm not sure why that is.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with tea. It can give you caffeine without turning your teeth brown and if you get some decent herbal teas you don't even have to add anything to it. Unfortunately I don't really like tea unless it's got tons of milk and sugar in it, whereas I love coffee black.
Coffee is made of beans. Beans are fibrous as fuck. Beans make you shit, and when you're drinking CUPS of beans, you're going to have very loose stools, especially since there's nothing WITH the fiber except water and maybe some dairy product? But black coffee...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I drink a can of 0g sugar 0g carb Monster every morning. Couple things on that:

1) Doesn't taste like poop.
2) 160mg Caffeine
3) Doesn't make me poop, only pee.
4) I look like I'm drinking beers at 6AM in my car on the way to work

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wow, that's pretty impressive. Are you sure that's miles and not Kilometres? :p

How long did it take?
Haha, no it was miles.
tongue.png

And I pace pretty slow. I'm a short fat guy so my slow jog is probably a brisk walk for most others. My pace is increasing though slowly but surly. Never in a million years would I have thought I would have got to this point, it feels pretty good and I'm pretty happy with my progress so far.

I'm going to try and get in on a 5K before it gets too cold.