Weight Loss Thread

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
what's a good non-chip food to serve as a vehicle for shuttling hummus and other dips into my face? i can only eat so much celery...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lots of other veggies. Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, etc...

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
what's a good non-chip food to serve as a vehicle for shuttling hummus and other dips into my face? i can only eat so much celery...
Pizza rolls. I've never tried it but I don't see why it wouldn't be delicious.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Coffee is made of beans. Beans are fibrous as fuck. Beans make you shit, and when you're drinking CUPS of beans, you're going to have very loose stools, especially since there's nothing WITH the fiber except water and maybe some dairy product? But black coffee...
Brewing does not extract much fiber, if any.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
I would second bell peppers as a hummus delivery mechanism. Peppers and broccoli are what I generally use, snap peas have been good as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
hummus sounds like fag shit, truth be told I've never eaten it so maybe I'll try it. I'll use chicken patties as my delivery system though

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
For a really, really long time I avoided hummus because I had it confused with haggas, which disgusted me. When I finally realized my stupidity, I tried hummus and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Hummus is delicious dude. You can get all kinds of different flavors of it too. Favorite so far has been tomato basil. Shit's unreal.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We have this hipster douche at work that only eats hummus and organic salads. It's the main reason I hate it.